Why is it so hard for Xbox fans to admit that Destiny plays and feels like Halo?

#71VoidBeyondPosted 7/29/2014 8:04:28 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Because xbox fan feel betrayed that now the real halo successor is now on playstation too. And destiny being better on ps4 is like rubbing salt on a fatal wound. Hurtful :(

At least they're posting on an Xbox board instead of Sony fanboys like yourself desperately looking for reassurance on non-Sony boards. LOL OWNED

So I guess you admit that you've been looking for reassurance since last-gen, given that you've trolled the Sony boards since the PS3, eh?

LOL OWNED.

IT seems there's no honor among trolls, especially when the other is a reform troll. That troll life must be tough for your guys. It's fun to watch though.

---

Wut.

Engrish?

Forgiverness prease?

That's racist
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#72AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/29/2014 8:09:02 AM
VoidBeyond posted...

Actually, it's from The Simpsons, but since you're clearly in your formative teen years I can't hold it against you. I'm sure you're more a fan of the intellectual offerings of Family Guy.

For reference:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s

Now dry those tears, sweetie ;)
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#73sonicteam2k1Posted 7/29/2014 8:13:39 AM
aheroafake posted...
Because it doesn't.

came in to say exactly this
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#74EllesarienPosted 7/29/2014 8:14:34 AM
Amazing. Most of everyone just adding their opinions,.

Three utterly pathetic trolls trying to make it a Xbox fans hate Bungie now.

Just grow up.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#75matt-nicklinPosted 7/29/2014 8:19:37 AM
aheroafake posted...
Because it doesn't.

---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#76SS_MetalSonicPosted 7/29/2014 8:23:08 AM
Nice_Robby posted...
So if I'm an Xbox fan that makes op a ps fan right? From the way he words his post.

And if a ps fan likes destiny and thinks it plays like halo then all these years PS fans have actually liked halo since the beginning?

I know it's fanboyish of me, but Sony fans are way to exited for destiny compared to Xbox fans. Why? I thought most did not like halo (if they did they would have had an Xbox, of course in talking about single console owners here)

Sorry, I let my fanboyish come out from when I was a kid. Carry on.

There is accuracy in this post.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, WATCH_DOGS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#77Miiri0Posted 7/29/2014 8:26:15 AM
More than 30% of ps4 owners are from 360. Hello. Halo.

Hence ps4 5 millions lead over xbone.
#78charlton3kPosted 7/29/2014 8:28:14 AM
There are some similarities between the 2 but Destiny feels like a whole new game to me with some nods to Halo. The Speeders controlling like Ghosts, and the dropships having one turret that shoots at you.
---
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about
#79TenzhiPosted 7/29/2014 8:38:06 AM
I didn't notice any gameplay similarities to Halo beyond those that are basic enough to be comparable to a number of other FPS games as well.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#80gray_fox_00Posted 7/29/2014 8:40:10 AM
The setting feels like a mix of Borderlands and Halo, but not so much the gameplay. It feels like they purposely deviated from their Halo formula so that it would've be called a Halo clone/spiritual successor.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice