Hey XBROS, give me a reason to turn on my XB1

#11Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/30/2014 12:30:25 AM
Watch netflix.
Watch bluray or DvD movies / television series.
Play titanfall.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#12IChangedMyNamePosted 7/30/2014 12:33:55 AM
Here's a good reason:

Turn it on, delete all your friends.... if you have any

Package it up and sell it, or donate it...
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#13dctavernierPosted 7/30/2014 1:03:42 AM
I usually play Titanfall multiplayer.

I've also been playing Guacamelee. That game is free with Gold.
#14Tajaz2426Posted 7/30/2014 1:15:57 AM
You could turn it to play, I think they are called games. I have about 30 or so games on my PS4 and I bet even some X1 folks get burnt out every now and again, but I always find some game to pop in and play for a few hours.

I tend to turn to indie games when the big games start to seem tedious to me. My son has about the same amount of X1 games, he gets burnt out and he is only aloud to okay in the weekends.

Look through your games and pop something in and play just to have a good time, bud. Maybe it isn't games your bored with, it could be something else or you could have just played to much and burnt the bulb out.

Good luck, man.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#15chex81Posted 7/30/2014 2:41:49 AM
Lol...i went months without turning on my 360...or ps3...wii....xbox...ps2...GameCube (esp Nintendo consoleS). No sympathy or excuses I can give you, sometimes there's nothing out and you need a break from gaming? That's what happens to me.

But if you cry yourself to sleep that there's nothing on x1...just sell it, I'm sure someone else will appreciate it.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 7/30/2014 2:45:32 AM
IChangedMyName posted...
Here's a good reason:

So much mad... Why do you care that he doesn't enjoy it... That's like getting mad at people who don't like sodomy if you did.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#17HoIySilvergunPosted 7/30/2014 3:00:17 AM
TC, here's a reason. If you don't leave your Xbone on, Microsoft won't be able to add more to their "Xbox One owners have left their Xbox One on for x amount of hours" rather than giving us sales figures.

Sony: "Playstation 4 has sold 8 million consoles."

Microsoft: "Xbox One has been on for more than 3,496,225 hours combined worldwide since it came out."
---
"I don't know who to worry for most." lol. I do. Poster #13. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474
#18slippertailsPosted 7/30/2014 3:04:30 AM
I'd say turn it on so hopefully it sets off some kind of final destination scenario chain reaction in which you die a comically horrible death.
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#19hatechild69Posted 7/30/2014 3:09:57 AM
I laugh out loud, every time I read something like this. One of the biggest advantages of being on the Sony bandwagon the last five years, was not dealing with these people. Have fun being the most popular console, have fun dealing with the masses, have fun dealing with the competition.

All the S*** people you associate with Xbox, they are now all yours. These people aren't loyal, they're attracted to the most popular system. Congratulations on all those sales figures, all they mean is the worst parts of humanity are now all yours.

Everything you celebrate about the PS4, this is what you condemned the 360 for. These "people" are now part of your community.

Wait till November this year, the tea party is over. Get ready for the kegger.

Now tell me which console, the Japanese, Chinese, and the rest of Asia will adopt.
The world is now our oyster, but only time will tell.

Either way lets all have fun.
---
GT: hatechild
#20IChangedMyNamePosted 7/30/2014 10:24:07 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
Here's a good reason:

So much mad... Why do you care that he doesn't enjoy it... That's like getting mad at people who don't like sodomy if you did.

Who's mad? You got mad from that? You take these boards too seriously if you thought that was in any way a mad post. He asked for a reason, I gave him one.

That's what I'd do.... Well, not the Donate part.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)