Hey XBROS, give me a reason to turn on my XB1

#21frogman180Posted 7/31/2014 3:03:12 AM
squon posted...
Haven't turned on my XB1 in 3 weeks and even then it was just to make sure it still works. The last time I played it was about a month and a half ago. At times I even completely forget i even have one.

I know, i'm in the same boat. I would love to use my PS4 but, there's no games besides multiplats, which i play on my Xbox One.
#22Spetsnaz420Posted 7/31/2014 3:13:34 AM
IChangedMyName posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
Here's a good reason:

Turn it on, delete all your friends.... if you have any

Package it up and sell it, or donate it...

So much mad... Why do you care that he doesn't enjoy it... That's like getting mad at people who don't like sodomy if you did.

Who's mad? You got mad from that? You take these boards too seriously if you thought that was in any way a mad post. He asked for a reason, I gave him one.

That's what I'd do.... Well, not the Donate part.

I don't take this board the slightest bit serious... If I did, I'd have a stroke in no time.

I want you to re-read the original post I quoted as a third person. You'd probably get the same impression... You told him to give away his system and questioned the possibility of him having friends. It's hard not to see a personal attack like that as anything besides mad.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#23Pharsti01Posted 7/31/2014 3:13:35 AM
Ill send you a penguin if you do.
#24IChangedMyNamePosted 7/31/2014 3:07:03 PM
Fair enough, I can see that.

But from reading TC's post, it isn't hard to assume he hasn't made friends on XBL since he barely remembers he has one and hasn't turned it on in 3 weeks.

That and the whole new user status doesn't help.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#25MrImpatient35Posted 7/31/2014 3:23:19 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Do us a favor, trade it in.

---

+1 I honestly don't understand why some people buy it, if they're just gonna hate on it regardless. Just sell it dude.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#26LandfillAOPosted 7/31/2014 4:21:44 PM(edited)
Topics like these why I can't stand checking the One/PS4 sections and just stick to game forums. It has become completely unbearable.
#27squon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 7:04:33 AM
I turned it on a couple nights ago to update the youtube app, then i turned it off 10mins later.
#28ExempliGratiaPosted 8/1/2014 7:18:29 AM
squon posted...
I turned it on a couple nights ago to update the youtube app, then i turned it off 10mins later.

C.s.b. Get rid of it. Topic done.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#29spacejamjordanzPosted 8/1/2014 7:28:28 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Do us a favor, trade it in.

---

+1 I honestly don't understand why some people buy it, if they're just gonna hate on it regardless. Just sell it dude.

That is because they actually enjoy it, but will never admit it.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#30Exodus_PrimePosted 8/1/2014 7:33:01 AM
Pharsti01 posted...
Ill send you a penguin if you do.

Dude...this is a no brainer. Unless he goes all happy feet on you.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita