EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access
1 year ago#121
i have, and love, fifa (and am still a bit grumbly that i cant trade it. though i would only have got a tenner, if lucky). i had bf and traded it when still broken, though i would more than happily take it again.

madden i never get, and am not a massive fan. i wouldnt ordinarily rent it either. having said that, i will gladly take them, and play them. especially in the summer lull. on that basis, i dont care that games like madden, hockey and nba will be a year out of date or whatever
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
1 year ago#122
I'm......actually okay with this! Fantastic idea EA.
---
Not changing this sig until Prey 2 or a new Ice Climbers game comes out
Started July 28th, 2014
(message deleted)
1 year ago#124
youngunner2123 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
I really don't understand...Pay $30 a year to get 10% off of stuff I don't know if I want yet?

The intelligent gamer is in the minority if this works...

Whats the difference between this and ps plus?

did you read the article at all?

its an EA ONLY subscription on X1

And that, sir, is very much the summation.
---
{missing_var_sig}
1 year ago#125
lunchbox2042 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
Isn't this exactly what everyone wanted PSNow to be? Why such hate even for EA. I think it's a great idea they just to add more titles.

They hate it because it's EA doing it and not the almighty Sony overlords. They're also probably jealous because it's exclusive to Xbox One.
This is EA, the company that bemoaned the mistake of Titanfall exclusivity because of the lost sales potential. The fact Titanfall is not included and the userbase from the PS4 is larger in all markets, there is no way this will not come over to the PS4. It is probably just being negotiated or delayed. There is to much money to be made.
---
PSN ID: Duran25
1 year ago#126
EA is getting into bed with Microsoft and you sickos are supporting it and saying its a good idea. Do you idiots forget the past so easily? Its history repeating itself. This is the same crap with online passes. Why are you people so gullible?
---
Favorites games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman Arkham city
Games that sucked: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, Gone Home, EVE Online.
1 year ago#127
CaliberChamp posted...
EA is getting into bed with Microsoft and you sickos are supporting it and saying its a good idea. Do you idiots forget the past so easily? Its history repeating itself. This is the same crap with online passes. Why are you people so gullible?

This is the same as the EA Sports Season Ticket with more stuff. It isn't new, you can check it out on the 360 right now and probably the PS3 although I can't remember if PS3 had it.
I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing as I can see the positives and negatives as well as know the foundation of the program.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
1 year ago#128
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
kblaze13 posted...
so correct me if I'm wrong, but this EA Access is basically paying EA to play demos that you can carry over the saves to the full game IF you decided to buy it.

so EA is now charging for demos and apparently people think it's a good thing?

Who else but EA...

the salt in your eyes must really burn

4 full games are free at launch. Along buying NEW games @ 10% off.

of course that is overlooked

you'd have to buy a game practically once a month for you to actually be getting a good deal off that discount. and they're releasing 2 sports games peggle 2 and BF4... most of which will have newer versions out very soon. sorry but this is almost as cheap as when Activision had Call of Duty Elite premiums.

EA said they will update the vault with new games.
1 year ago#129
Online road rash 2!
---
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgxzpcrBFP1qdtiodo1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/fCKQd.gif
1 year ago#130
awesome deal. im in.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived