EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

#131AnthonyBrock2Posted 7/29/2014 3:05:11 PM
EA no longer stands for Electronic Arts (because most of their games are far from it)

It really stands for Eats A** because that is what their games pretty much do now.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#132ScRuiPosted 7/29/2014 3:09:28 PM(edited)
I see a lot of posters acting like EA killed their family member...

'Don't you remember what they have done? They are killing our prized industry. How can you look at yourself in the mirror. The misery that they have put us through'

You guys do know these are Video Games, right? ...

I love my gaming HOBBY as much as the next gamer... But damn!!

Dry your eyes ... Momma will be right there to tuck you in and scare off the EA boogie man under your beds...

Bunch of entitled brats.... Not everything has to be for the hardcore trolls, Ooopss sorry meant 'gamers'
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#133billsfanno1Posted 7/29/2014 3:09:58 PM
$2.50 a month with annual subscription gets you access. Vault games are downloaded to your console for local play rather than being streamed. This seems to be a good start. Heck, if it stops me from making one mistake on an EA game it's worth it.
#134DJ break beatsPosted 7/29/2014 3:12:31 PM
Just got an e-mail from Xbox saying I should be getting a message on XBL with a code to download the EAAccess app to check it out.

I'm actually excited about this concept. $30 / 12 months. Breaks down to $2.50 / month. To be able to access the Vault and preview new games early and get a 10% discount. Sounds intriguing.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#135TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 3:21:07 PM
DJ break beats posted...
Just got an e-mail from Xbox saying I should be getting a message on XBL with a code to download the EAAccess app to check it out.

I'm actually excited about this concept. $30 / 12 months. Breaks down to $2.50 / month. To be able to access the Vault and preview new games early and get a 10% discount. Sounds intriguing.

Got the same email. It's because we're in the preview program so we get first dibs on EA Access. I'm still undecided if I'll take a dip yet.

I own Peggle 2 already, not a fan of BF, and I don't play sports video games.
---
Always O.G.
#136Parisinflames78Posted 7/29/2014 3:28:45 PM
Enclave posted...
dormcaste posted...
Of course people will complain because they don't have their own opinions, they just parrot arguments found on the internet.

Brand new service that we're hearing about for the first time and you think we're parroting arguments found on the internet?

What you're seeing right now? This is peoples first reactions. Those of us who have a problem with this? This is our first reaction. This isn't us parroting crap, this is us looking at the service and seeing what it is and what it will become and being horrified at the implications.

Though go ahead, just try to pretend we're idiots and dismiss us. We'll be around to tell you "told you so" in a few years.

Yes but your reaction has no basis what is the bad side tot his what could EA currently morph it into that would be so bad.
#137Jedi454Posted 7/29/2014 3:34:42 PM
I'd pay $5-10 just to play PvZ for a month.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#138DJ break beatsPosted 7/29/2014 4:13:50 PM
Just got my code for the app. Going to check it out!!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#139TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 6:46:09 PM
DJ break beats posted...
Just got my code for the app. Going to check it out!!

Just checked, got mine as well. May check it out tonight.
---
Always O.G.
#140leelee3105Posted 7/29/2014 6:55:06 PM
Just paid my $30. This is a great deal. I'm playing battle field and drinking pony tears as we speak
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!