EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

User Info: imjustdatnice

imjustdatnice
2 years ago#141
Guess those $4.99 demos on the Xbox live marketplace awhile back were evident of this.
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), Payday 2 (PS3), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Watchdogs(PS4)
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces

User Info: Cloudslayer2007

Cloudslayer2007
2 years ago#142
If no one wants thier code I'll gladly take it :)
Twitch TV: www.twitch.tv/tsukasa07 - Gamertag: Cloudslayer2007 - PSN Tsukasa07

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#143
Too bad i already have fifa14 and bf4, and i already played the heck out of madden25. Also have madden15 pre ordered.

Wish it was access to old games from xbox like James Bond and such. Now thqt id pay $30 for.
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#144
Now listen up, heres the crazy part... all these tears in this thread. Guess what, you dont have to buy it if you dont want it. Its an option.

:O

omg mind blown right?

lol
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
2 years ago#145
Meh, I'd dip in the $4.99 (or the UK equivalent) just to see how bad BF4 is around the time Dragon Age: Inquisition was just around the corner, if it was available on the PS4.

Some people are still saying BF4 is a mess. Why not pay the 2.99 or whatever to see for myself for a month, instead of paying 20 for the game? And if I time it right, I get a week to try out DA:I. Can't see nothing wrong with that.

Alas, I'll have the PS4.
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?

User Info: Optimus_Convoy

Optimus_Convoy
2 years ago#146
I got a message from XBL earlier giving me a code for access to try out this service, I entered the code and it said it was invalid >.<
"Look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgment, handing down life lessons to all the sinners"
http://tinyurl.com/l9vf9sb

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 years ago#147
Downloaded the app. It's actually quite nice.

You can tell they are only going to add games to the vault since they have "change filter" and "sort alphabetically" options.

I didn't pay yet, not sure I want/need to at this time.
Always O.G.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 years ago#148
hey optimus_convoy write down the code and then enter it manually. it should work then
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
2 years ago#149
Another nail in PS4's coffin
Hello

User Info: xXVongolaReborn

xXVongolaReborn
2 years ago#150
Fenriswolf posted...
Another nail in PS4's coffin

Sony told EA to kick rocks. They didn't want it.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/07/30/sony-ea-access-doesn_2700_t-represent-good-value-to-the-playstation-gamer.aspx?utm_content=buffer890c0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
PSN = xXGearSecond XBL= ILNI x iGear II
Steam = Dai-Gurren
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived