CODADVANCED WARFARE Multiplayer looks AMAZING glimpse shown in new trailer

#1zerooo0Posted 7/29/2014 10:00:46 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-trailer-sets-up-the-/1100-6421375/

Why did that little tease look better than all of Destiny pvp so far? Also that trailer looked amazing. Can't wait to see more of Kevin Spacey.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 10:12:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3_Doomguy_Posted 7/29/2014 10:21:57 AM
Meh
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#4gohoanqPosted 7/29/2014 10:23:20 AM
I think the story looked amazing.. but there wasn't enough MP footage for me to use that same word. If anything it makes me really damn excited at the possibilities.. but that's it so far :l
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 10:25:58 AM
gohoanq posted...
I think the story looked amazing.. but there wasn't enough MP footage for me to use that same word. If anything it makes me really damn excited at the possibilities.. but that's it so far :l

Can't wait for the August 11th reveal. I have a feeling that this CoD might actually be one of the best Cods in a long time at least it already looks better than Ghost.

The Multiplayer just looked more unique from that small tease
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6uniquebadgerPosted 7/29/2014 10:28:10 AM
There are like 2 seconds of multi-player footage. Way to early to judge. Could be awesome, could suck. If you over hype any game you will feel immense disappointment.
#7redditon4chanPosted 7/29/2014 10:29:28 AM
If I had a dollar for every time I heard "This CoD looks like the best one in a long time" or something similar I'd have...well, only about $6 I guess, but thats enough for a sub at least.
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 10:31:06 AM
redditon4chan posted...
If I had a dollar for every time I heard "This CoD looks like the best one in a long time" or something similar I'd have...well, only about $6 I guess, but thats enough for a sub at least.

Take one off of that Ghost looked disappointing from the start.
---
#9stawg007Posted 7/29/2014 10:36:45 AM
As someone who hasn't really enjoyed CoD since MW2(BO and everything after was garbage imo) this looks pretty damn fun mainly because it actually looks like they're trying to evolve the series instead of the usual copy paste which was the main reason MW 2 was the last good one imo

Looking forward to the full reveal
#10h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 7/29/2014 10:54:29 AM
zerooo0 posted...
redditon4chan posted...

Take one off of that Ghost looked disappointing from the start.

Ghost's MP actually looked pretty promising.
---
'My rig is so powerful it doesn't render individual pixels, just one continuous image of astonishing detail. The P in 1440p stands for peasant.' -KingDFizzle