Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty":I like it

#1zerooo0Posted 7/29/2014 12:15:56 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-is-not-the-same-old-/1100-6421379/

I'm liking the sound of it. The little tease gave me hope for the multiplayer again that I haven't felt since Black Ops 2.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Juzten76Posted 7/29/2014 12:18:31 PM
Not since Black Ops 2? Wow, that's reaching waaaaaaay back! Like a whole year.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#3redditon4chanPosted 7/29/2014 12:23:14 PM
zerooo0 posted...
The little tease gave me hope for the multiplayer again that I haven't felt since Black Ops 2.

Lol.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 12:24:05 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Not since Black Ops 2? Wow, that's reaching waaaaaaay back! Like a whole year.

2012 2yrs. Black Ops 2 wasn't really new, but it had a good multiplayer. Which is all I really want from Call of Duty. Ghosts multiplayer was trash, and Sledgehammer looks to be replacing IW for me. So far at least.

Can't wait for Gamescom.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5DiaperDandeePosted 7/29/2014 12:28:16 PM
I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me when it comes to not even being remotely excited in the series anymore even if I did like games in the past. I really liked COD4 and back then that was a game I couldn't wait for, now I can't even get remotely excited for any of them in the franchise.
---
Playing: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs(PS4), Titanfall (One), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Master Chief Collection, TLOU Remastered, Destiny
#6Hucast9Posted 7/29/2014 12:40:01 PM
If there is a switch to jumping like the jumping in Halo, then I don't like that. Hopefully that wont be the case.
#7SacTown52Posted 7/29/2014 12:41:23 PM
I new i wasn't going buy call of duty once i heard exoskeleton suit. In a month after release i know ill hear how bad the game is.
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/29/2014 12:45:15 PM
Is tc the same dude that's been bashing Destiny?

and he's excited for a yearly CoD?

lmfao dude has zerooo0 credibility.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#9dnmtPosted 7/29/2014 12:46:13 PM
Not the same old Call of Duty except it looks exactly like the same old Call of Duty. This is one franchise that could really use a vacation.
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 12:47:31 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Is tc the same dude that's been bashing Destiny?

and he's excited for a yearly CoD?

lmfao dude has zerooo0 credibility.

I only don't like Destiny gameplay, everything else is great. But whatever just tells me that you are butthurt about my opinion on Destiny.

Funny this one trailer got me more excited than any of the other trailers have for Destiny.
---