Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty":I like it

#11crucialPosted 7/29/2014 1:14:32 PM
They claim this every year and have zero hype for this title,way to many titles being released,I might rent it for a few good laughs,CoD has been trash since MW2.
#12stawg007Posted 7/29/2014 1:18:36 PM
Well it's the first CoD iv been somewhat hyped for in 5 years so they're doing something right

The fact it's had 3 years of development also gives me some positivity

Is this the case with all CoDs from now on since there are 3 teams?
#13james259Posted 7/29/2014 1:47:21 PM
I'll probably pass with all the games coming out. Skipped Ghosts and from what I heard I made the right choice. I'll be getting BO3 for zombies tho.
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#14The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/29/2014 2:23:11 PM
Black ops 2 multiplayer was horrible. OP snipers, pistols were way too strong, they're a secondary and should be a last resort. Shock charges, remington shotgun, Frizby c4's, Target finder LMG'S.
---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine. Xbox One exclusives > PS4 exclusives
Englsh independence please.
#15pwnater777Posted 7/29/2014 2:24:03 PM
It looks good (and actually unique!) so far.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#16LEGEND_725Posted 7/29/2014 2:29:28 PM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Black ops 2 multiplayer was horrible. OP snipers, pistols were way too strong, they're a secondary and should be a last resort. Shock charges, remington shotgun, Frizby c4's, Target finder LMG'S.

Lol you sound bad.

Snipers weren't OP. Pistols were actually not worthless so you whine lol??. Shock charges? Map awareness or tac mask. Target finder Lmg was crutch for bads but still inferior to a skilled player with msmc, skorpion, M8, etc.

Plus it had a ranked intense playlist: league play which brought me back to the halo 3 mlg days.

Source: http://i.imgur.com/nQSbLvK.jpg

Git gud
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/29/2014 4:21:41 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Is tc the same dude that's been bashing Destiny?

and he's excited for a yearly CoD?

lmfao dude has zerooo0 credibility.

I only don't like Destiny gameplay, everything else is great. But whatever just tells me that you are butthurt about my opinion on Destiny.

Funny this one trailer got me more excited than any of the other trailers have for Destiny.

funny how you buy the same game every year and like it.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#18johnnykevPosted 7/29/2014 4:36:29 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me when it comes to not even being remotely excited in the series anymore even if I did like games in the past. I really liked COD4 and back then that was a game I couldn't wait for, now I can't even get remotely excited for any of them in the franchise.

Well, you got me rowing that damn boat, so there are at least two of us.
---
---
GT and PSN: johnnykev
#19DeschainRedPosted 7/29/2014 5:00:04 PM
johnnykev posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me when it comes to not even being remotely excited in the series anymore even if I did like games in the past. I really liked COD4 and back then that was a game I couldn't wait for, now I can't even get remotely excited for any of them in the franchise.

Well, you got me rowing that damn boat, so there are at least two of us.

I think it have to be a hell of a lot bigger than a row boat to fit everyone in imho XD.
#20known2FAILPosted 7/29/2014 5:11:37 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...

Lol you sound bad.

Snipers weren't OP. Pistols were actually not worthless so you whine lol??. Shock charges? Map awareness or tac mask. Target finder Lmg was crutch for bads but still inferior to a skilled player with msmc, skorpion, M8, etc.

Plus it had a ranked intense playlist: league play which brought me back to the halo 3 mlg days.

Source: http://i.imgur.com/nQSbLvK.jpg

Git gud

This. BO2 was actually decent
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me