Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty":I like it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty":I like it
10 months ago#31
DeschainRed posted...
johnnykev posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me when it comes to not even being remotely excited in the series anymore even if I did like games in the past. I really liked COD4 and back then that was a game I couldn't wait for, now I can't even get remotely excited for any of them in the franchise.

Well, you got me rowing that damn boat, so there are at least two of us.

I think it have to be a hell of a lot bigger than a row boat to fit everyone in imho XD.

LOL, too true. I don't think several fleets of aircraft carriers are gonna be enough!
---
---
GT and PSN: johnnykev
10 months ago#32
Zeroo is just mad because Destiny and bungie are favouring sony
10 months ago#33
I'm not on the cod hate bandwagon but for me i started playing cod when it first started and i can tell there trying to break away from the label they made for themselves. But im just not feeling the story or multiplayer anymore. Ghost multiplayer was actually a good change but i stopped after first prestige not out of frustration or hate for the game im just burnt out from the series advanced warfare looks alright but i probably wont pick it up.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings
10 months ago#34
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Is tc the same dude that's been bashing Destiny?

and he's excited for a yearly CoD?

lmfao dude has zerooo0 credibility.

Destiny mp is trash. If cod can recapture their glory days of mp then more power to them. I will buy Destiny but I won't be playing that garbage they're passing off as pvp.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
10 months ago#35
known2FAIL posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Black ops 2 multiplayer was horrible. OP snipers, pistols were way too strong, they're a secondary and should be a last resort. Shock charges, remington shotgun, Frizby c4's, Target finder LMG'S.

Lol you sound bad.

Snipers weren't OP. Pistols were actually not worthless so you whine lol??. Shock charges? Map awareness or tac mask. Target finder Lmg was crutch for bads but still inferior to a skilled player with msmc, skorpion, M8, etc.

Plus it had a ranked intense playlist: league play which brought me back to the halo 3 mlg days.

Source: http://i.imgur.com/nQSbLvK.jpg

Git gud

This. BO2 was actually decent

Zombies were better the multiplayer was decent though I still say mw series had better multipayer
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
10 months ago#36
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Is tc the same dude that's been bashing Destiny?

and he's excited for a yearly CoD?

lmfao dude has zerooo0 credibility.

I only don't like Destiny gameplay, everything else is great. But whatever just tells me that you are butthurt about my opinion on Destiny.

Funny this one trailer got me more excited than any of the other trailers have for Destiny.

funny how you buy the same game every year and like it.

Yea that's why I buy it every year because I enjoy it. Is their anything wrong with that?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
10 months ago#37
I want to see and play for myself. Especially after last year's COD being one of the worst I have played.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
10 months ago#38
BO2 snipers are kinda OP tho. LT+RT and let the auto aim demolish someone. Then they nerfed snipers a lil bit and the community manager got death threats lmao. CoD community in a nutshell.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
10 months ago#39
spacejamjordanz posted...
last year's COD being one of the worst I have played.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply

I think that this year might at least be better than Ghost since a kind of new developer is making it.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
10 months ago#40
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-is-not-the-same-old-/1100-6421379/

I'm liking the sound of it. The little tease gave me hope for the multiplayer again that I haven't felt since Black Ops 2.

the trailer don't look much different than ghosts, blah! I bet adv warfare is not as good as black ops 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty":I like it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived