Do any Halo fans like Cortana enough to get a windows phone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do any Halo fans like Cortana enough to get a windows phone?
11 months ago#1
I have a win 8 phone already, but when 8.1 comes to phones it will have her as a voice assistant, cool!
Sorry Siri, you are no match for Halo/Cortana.

Has anyone synched their console to their win phone for gaming? MS is getting cooler all the time! I love the phone too. Nokia ftw.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
11 months ago#2
I am thinking about getting a Nokia Lumia now that im up for an upgrade. The awesome camera is a definite draw for me but Im just sick of my dated GS3 in general. I'd love to upgrade to something a bit better. Haven't looked into it in awhile though.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
11 months ago#3
It tempts me
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
11 months ago#4
Sniper_Brosef posted...
I am thinking about getting a Nokia Lumia now that im up for an upgrade. The awesome camera is a definite draw for me but Im just sick of my dated GS3 in general. I'd love to upgrade to something a bit better. Haven't looked into it in awhile though.

I got a Lumia and love it. Great camera and it has a tile on the main screen for IE and a tile to access you xbox account and smartglass and other things. And the OS is much faster than android.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
11 months ago#5
I use a HTC M8 now but I still have my Windows HTC phone. Very tempted to at least try it out.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
11 months ago#6
Its tempting i have no real preference for phones

on one hand i feel like i should upgrade from my cheap hundred dollar Phone and get something better

but at the same time im way to cheap to do that
11 months ago#7
I'm really thinking about it, it would be nice. With me being a Halo fan and all.
11 months ago#8
I thought I heard it was gonna come out for Androids and iPhones as well?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
11 months ago#9
I thought about it, but I don't use Google Now so I doubt I would have used Cortana. I did think about getting Lumia Icon, but went with the GS5 instead and it's the best phone I have ever had.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
11 months ago#10
I hate phones that talk to me. I just like reading text.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do any Halo fans like Cortana enough to get a windows phone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived