Do any Halo fans like Cortana enough to get a windows phone?

#1skermacPosted 7/29/2014 12:34:22 PM
I have a win 8 phone already, but when 8.1 comes to phones it will have her as a voice assistant, cool!
Sorry Siri, you are no match for Halo/Cortana.

Has anyone synched their console to their win phone for gaming? MS is getting cooler all the time! I love the phone too. Nokia ftw.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/29/2014 12:39:57 PM
I am thinking about getting a Nokia Lumia now that im up for an upgrade. The awesome camera is a definite draw for me but Im just sick of my dated GS3 in general. I'd love to upgrade to something a bit better. Haven't looked into it in awhile though.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#3LEGEND_725Posted 7/29/2014 12:41:16 PM
It tempts me
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 12:43:14 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
I am thinking about getting a Nokia Lumia now that im up for an upgrade. The awesome camera is a definite draw for me but Im just sick of my dated GS3 in general. I'd love to upgrade to something a bit better. Haven't looked into it in awhile though.

I got a Lumia and love it. Great camera and it has a tile on the main screen for IE and a tile to access you xbox account and smartglass and other things. And the OS is much faster than android.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#5That_Damn_KidPosted 7/29/2014 12:43:41 PM
I use a HTC M8 now but I still have my Windows HTC phone. Very tempted to at least try it out.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#6IceyflamePosted 7/29/2014 12:44:15 PM
Its tempting i have no real preference for phones

on one hand i feel like i should upgrade from my cheap hundred dollar Phone and get something better

but at the same time im way to cheap to do that
#7Cygnus_MA5Posted 7/29/2014 12:44:26 PM
I'm really thinking about it, it would be nice. With me being a Halo fan and all.
#8aheroafakePosted 7/29/2014 12:44:57 PM
I thought I heard it was gonna come out for Androids and iPhones as well?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#9zerooo0Posted 7/29/2014 12:45:22 PM
I thought about it, but I don't use Google Now so I doubt I would have used Cortana. I did think about getting Lumia Icon, but went with the GS5 instead and it's the best phone I have ever had.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/29/2014 12:45:29 PM
I hate phones that talk to me. I just like reading text.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."