EA are still in my bad books, but let's see how this program plays out.

#11aj4x94Posted 7/29/2014 4:42:14 PM
EA should eat my scrotum. Their games are either annual SPORTS games, or pushed out to die in a puddle of bugs and glitches.

They effed Medal of Honor, Dead Space, Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 3, and now Crashfield 4.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#12Laylow12Posted 7/29/2014 4:46:09 PM(edited)
Parisinflames78 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
There is a catch, they're all OLD games. Last years sports games and a few old releases. They even admit thats all it is.

all those "old" games are still over $20 each on amazon.

Im not disagreeing with you there. The sub is a bargain on some level and a bad deal on others. Sports games, you generally want to stay current on and the older games its bargain on. But if what my friend Jedi is saying is true, than its not good for merely a demo.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13WinternovaPosted 7/29/2014 4:48:16 PM
Laylow12 posted...
But if what my friend Jedi is saying is true, than its not good for merely a demo.

It's not true. They're full releases, not demos.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#14Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 5:46:29 PM
Winternova posted...
Laylow12 posted...
But if what my friend Jedi is saying is true, than its not good for merely a demo.

It's not true. They're full releases, not demos.

Oh okay, that would make a lot more sense.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#15MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/29/2014 5:55:51 PM
Jedi454 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Jedi454 posted...
It sounds too good to be true honestly, there must be a catch to it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

EA has ALWAYS been a respected company...

Just like Metal Gear has ALWAYS been a horrible franchise.

I guess you have never played Brokenfield 4.

<The joke
You>( ._.)
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#16LEGEND_725Posted 7/29/2014 6:14:45 PM
BROKENFAIL4
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17Foxx3kPosted 7/29/2014 6:42:53 PM
Jedi454 posted...
It sounds too good to be true honestly, there must be a catch to it.

The catch is that they choose what games go there, it's not their entire library.

Right now it looks "OK" because there are some "OK" titles there. But it's only going to serve as a dumping ground for their trash.

Watch - The Dragons Age thing? It'll be four days early access or whatever and then on release date it goes away and tells you you need to pay $60 to keep playing.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#18Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 6:43:55 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
BROKENFAIL4

Campaign save glitches and deletions were amazing, almost as good as the rubberbanding, player kicks, dashboard kicks and broken multi.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#19thegamer00Posted 7/29/2014 6:45:16 PM
EA catalog will continue to grow and grow on Xbox One. More and more games. Unprecedented value.
#20LEGEND_725Posted 7/29/2014 6:50:27 PM
Jedi454 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
BROKENFAIL4

Campaign save glitches and deletions were amazing, almost as good as the rubberbanding, player kicks, dashboard kicks and broken multi.

Yeah too bad the idea of next gen 32 vs 32 was appealing but the game was almost unplayable
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you