EA are still in my bad books, but let's see how this program plays out.

#21youngunner2123Posted 7/29/2014 7:52:12 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Jedi454 posted...
It sounds too good to be true honestly, there must be a catch to it.

The catch is that they choose what games go there, it's not their entire library.

Right now it looks "OK" because there are some "OK" titles there. But it's only going to serve as a dumping ground for their trash.

Watch - The Dragons Age thing? It'll be four days early access or whatever and then on release date it goes away and tells you you need to pay $60 to keep playing.

They can't make it disappear. What about the new subscribers? I'm sure they will get the same "trial" just not 5 days early obviously.

Not their entire library as Its only on X1 and there are only a few games left to add

UFC
Nba live (blah)
NFS
PvZ
Unless they port games or something it should be like this in the vault for now
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#22Foxx3kPosted 7/29/2014 7:53:32 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Jedi454 posted...

The catch is that they choose what games go there, it's not their entire library.

Right now it looks "OK" because there are some "OK" titles there. But it's only going to serve as a dumping ground for their trash.

Watch - The Dragons Age thing? It'll be four days early access or whatever and then on release date it goes away and tells you you need to pay $60 to keep playing.

They can't make it disappear. What about the new subscribers? I'm sure they will get the same "trial" just not 5 days early obviously.

Not their entire library as Its only on X1 and there are only a few games left to add

UFC
Nba live (blah)
NFS
PvZ
Unless they port games or something it should be like this in the vault for now

I'm pretty sure this isn't like PS+ or Games With Gold. They can rotate out titles anytime they want.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#23leatheljPosted 7/29/2014 8:20:54 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Jedi454 posted...

They already said you just get 5 days early acess and you will need to buy the full game with a 10% or could be more discount. There not hiding any thing. Only older totals from last year or farther will be on there.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#24CrownedOne03Posted 7/29/2014 8:29:48 PM
So I just reviewed the Terms and Conditions on the EA access page. At it seems you will have full access to the games in the vault until it is replaced (presumed monthly) with new titles, at which time, the replaced titles that you have previously downloaded that where available from the previous month will no longer be available for you to play (even though you have an active subscription and downloaded the game previously).

So in a nutshell, every month you will get to rent 4 EA games with total access to play for 30 days.
#25lunaticcorePosted 7/29/2014 8:35:10 PM
Yea the vault and previews games are different.

Vault games will be older games you get play similar to the PS+ instant games and GwG

The preview games are early access to games before they come out. They haven't said how they work yet. It should be more than just a demo since they said you will be able to pick up where you left off.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#26lunaticcorePosted 7/29/2014 8:39:32 PM
CrownedOne03 posted...
So I just reviewed the Terms and Conditions on the EA access page. At it seems you will have full access to the games in the vault until it is replaced (presumed monthly) with new titles, at which time, the replaced titles that you have previously downloaded that where available from the previous month will no longer be available for you to play (even though you have an active subscription and downloaded the game previously).

So in a nutshell, every month you will get to rent 4 EA games with total access to play for 30 days.

They have mentioned that they have no plans to remove the games. I don't think they plan to revolve them. They just want you to know that they can remove the games.
---
#27Foxx3kPosted 7/29/2014 8:41:39 PM
lunaticcore posted...
CrownedOne03 posted...

They have mentioned that they have no plans to remove the games. I don't think they plan to revolve them. They just want you to know that they can remove the games.

source
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#28lunaticcorePosted 7/29/2014 8:49:20 PM
Foxx3k posted...
lunaticcore posted...
CrownedOne03 posted...

source

https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/494171437289459712
---
#29Foxx3kPosted 7/29/2014 8:52:31 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lunaticcore posted...
CrownedOne03 posted...

source

neat
---
#30CrownedOne03Posted 7/29/2014 8:54:58 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lunaticcore posted...
CrownedOne03 posted...

source

That's great news then! Thanks for the link