Titanfall is the best FPS since CoD4

#31GeistPosted 8/3/2014 11:24:38 AM
Hell yea TC, agree 100%.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#32TheM00dPosted 8/3/2014 11:29:07 AM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...
sexymcpoo posted...
It's the most fresh and exciting FPS experience since then. It's easily the best FPS this gen to date, much better than the average BF4 and the poor CoD:Ghosts. I can't stop playing!

I AGREE 100.67%!!!

Estocassassin posted...
MW2 was better than cod4

Heck ya it was! The network coding was AWESOME in MW2. COD4 gave the host a slight .5 second advantage, and everyone else was at the same connection plain. YUCK!

Now, MW2's network coding made it so that you never knew who was gonna get a 2-3 second advantage! Network coding-wise they've gotten even better in recent CODs. Sometimes I see a HUGE difference between what I saw on screen and on the killcam! It's so chaotic it ensures players like me get kills! Awesome! Javelin Glitche helped me boost my KD so much. Thank God for it. Care package glitch as well... all 3 forms of it! Let's talk about that night vision too! Made it so that if you had cold blooded you stuck out even more! AWESOME SAUCE!

Ahh, I remember those days, this comment made me lol.

Cod4 is still the best Cod out there. Gold M60 for days.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#33duericPosted 8/3/2014 11:31:19 AM
Agree 100%. Even when it's bad, it's amazing.

It's unfortunate that it was forced into the situation it was forced into, but as it progresses with updates it gets better and better.

Let's just hope it doesn't take the same path COD 4 did.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member