Tired of Halo being disrespected by being put in the same sentence as TLOU

#1LEGEND_725Posted 7/29/2014 5:13:00 PM(edited)
This is just plain disrespectful.

You have Halo
Revolutionized shooters and campaigns/multiplayer In shooters with health regen, intelligent enemy AI, non canned death animations, vehicle physics, 2 weapon system etc.

Kick started online console fps gaming

Was the face of MLG for years

Deep and interesting universe that has spawned novels and mini series

Created one of the most iconic characters in gaming history in master chief

Single handily carried the Xbox brand until it got on its feet

Vs

TLOU

Great presentation and production value they blinds you to the faults

Cliche story (oh look she just happens to be immune!)

Average gameplay/ level design

Forgettable multiplayer

This is a joke. TLOU gets a frame rate bump and you have the audacity to compare it to a 4 game collection of one of the greatest series in all gaming?

With the news of ea exclusive pass and MCC it seems ps4 is truly just has resolution as the selling point because Xbox one is getting all the gameplay and features.

Oh and

MCC is 1080p 60fps

Ouch

- [LEGEND725]
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/29/2014 4:59:29 PM
Yea! Go halo!
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3dscola1974Posted 7/29/2014 5:00:51 PM(edited)
Seems to me that the people doing the comparing are the ones that value their console a little too much. Namely folks like you.
#4Odyssey92Posted 7/29/2014 5:05:44 PM
Hey what happen to putting your username in the title?
---
TKB
#5mokmuudPosted 7/29/2014 5:06:18 PM
Master Chief is no more iconic than doomguy or any other FPS protagonist.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#6DesperateMonkeyPosted 7/29/2014 5:06:26 PM
I didn't really understand TLOU. It was like a video game trying to imitate a good movie. On many aspects it succeeded but if it was a movie, it would certainly be considered mediocre. I don't play video games to experience mediocre movies with mediocre gameplay. The variety in gameplay was too little and sequences dragged out too long. There is zero replayability.

While you care about the characters, the story is completely non-sensical by TV or movie standards. The ending was purely a joke. They just kill way too many people which makes no sense compared to how their characters are portrayed in the cutscene and makes no sense compared to what they are suppose to be capable of.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#7HeathenutopiaPosted 7/29/2014 5:06:42 PM
Gamers rejoice! Haters...keep performing a Hoover maneuver on your so called life!

Halo and TLoU are masterpieces in their own rights. Get over it already and move on.

However, ANY talk of TLoU does not belong on these boards and that includes YOU, Tc.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#8Illogical_PoetPosted 7/29/2014 5:09:26 PM
Spoilers! :-P
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#9blacklabelicePosted 7/29/2014 5:14:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/29/2014 5:15:19 PM
TC, you need not pay attention to the swarm of Sony guys on here. True gamers know that MCC is in the running for GOTY whose only competition is...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.