EA Access Hub

#41youngunner2123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 6:37:15 PM
Caldo15 posted...
Next month they will probably add Dead Space and maybe Mass Effect 3, unless it's only Xbox one games, maybe there will be a 360 version,

Xbox one only
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#42CrownedOne03Posted 7/29/2014 7:16:24 PM
So I just reviewed the Terms and Conditions on the EA access page. At it seems you will have full access to the games in the vault until it is replaced (presumed monthly) with new titles, at which time, the replaced titles that you have previously downloaded that where available from the previous month will no longer be available for you to play (even though you have an active subscription and downloaded the game previously).

So in a nutshell, every month you will get to rent 4 EA games with total access to play for 30 days.
#43youngunner2123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 7:41:49 PM
Just read it. Even though it's more of removing if you cancel or have your service terminated (for cheating) I'll say. They will. Also they will remove if for some reason they terminate online service for that game or other reasons. Let's see sept 1st what happens to these vault games DL to our consoles.

$30 a year still is not bad.
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#44lunaticcorePosted 7/29/2014 7:46:03 PM(edited)
They said they don't plan to remove titles, and this line here makes it seem like they certainly aren't planning to revolve titles constantly.

"In the event that EA changes the EA Access Services, including the removal of Vault Titles or discontinuation of online services for certain Vault Titles, we will provide thirty (30) days advance notice to you by posting a notice on http://www.ea.com/eaaccess."
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#45enviidisnuccaPosted 7/30/2014 12:15:36 PM
It's not giving me a option to Subscribe on the Xbox only says enter code
#46DJ break beatsPosted 7/30/2014 12:45:58 PM
enviidisnucca posted...

Did you download the app? You need to download the app and you can subscribe in the app.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#47sassynipplesPosted 7/30/2014 3:41:38 PM
Can someone invite me in the preview beta my gt is fluffymcpoots
#48VIC10U5Posted 7/30/2014 3:48:25 PM
I would also like an invite to the preview beta. GT is Al E Swearengen. Thank you.
#49enviidisnuccaPosted 7/30/2014 5:18:20 PM
DJ break beats posted...
enviidisnucca posted...

Did you download the app? You need to download the app and you can subscribe in the app.

Yea I downloaded the app Iam in the preview program and I got the code I used it n downloaded the app
#50StBDawgPosted 8/2/2014 5:19:09 PM
Can someone please invite me? my gamertag is S4VINGPVTBRIAN.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: S4VINGPVTBRIAN
Currently Playing: FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Titanfall, Infamous 2, MLB: The Show 14