Cheapest place to get an X1 new with kinect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Cheapest place to get an X1 new with kinect?

User Info: 1337pwnge

1337pwnge
2 years ago#1
Have a friend who posted this question on Facebook, I've had an X1 since launch so I haven't kept up on this kind of stuff. If anyone could help out I would appreciate it.
Xbl: King 1AK
Psn: True_King_1AK

User Info: hotmj023

hotmj023
2 years ago#2
Anywhere? Best buy was practically giving them away a few days ago
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#3
At Ebay i just poked around a minute ago & found a guy with 100% feedback rating selling one with an extra controller (sealed in box) for $450 shipped. This is a buy-it-now deal... That is actually a great deal if you don't mind not having a really good take-it-back-to-the-store warranty. EBay has even better deals if you choose to buy used. I got mine at Ebay used with Kinect, a used controller, two play and charge kits, a new extra controller, Madden 25, NBA 14, Battlefield 4, and Fighter Within for $490. I sold each game off for around 23 each and the used controller with PC kit for around $37 to recoup some money. So that means l got the used X1 system, a used Kinect, and a new controller with PC kit for $361 shipped. If you don't count in the $12 shipping, I guess that means i got it for $349.
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
2 years ago#4
Probably Craigslist because you can always try and make them go lower than what they're asking.
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: 1337pwnge

1337pwnge
2 years ago#5
Alright, thanks. I'll let my friend know.
Xbl: King 1AK
Psn: True_King_1AK

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
2 years ago#6
If he's patient, have him set a deal alert at slickdeals.net. PS4 and Kinect-less XB1 routinely go on sale for $360 so it shouldn't be too much of a wait to find a discounted Kinect model.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Cheapest place to get an X1 new with kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived