Microsoft and EA have an unprecedented partnership

#21darkphiresagePosted 7/29/2014 10:20:15 PM
It's a great deal for sports fans. I honestly only play ME when it comes to EA, so it wouldn't be much of a deal for me.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#22redeyes6778Posted 7/29/2014 10:23:03 PM
Where is this misguided notion that the xbox division has access to all M$ money come from? M$ investors are already calling for the xbox brand to be sold or spun off as it is losing money, M$ is primarily a pc software and OS making company no a dedicated video gaming company, no way the higher up's at M$ would sanction a multi billion dollar deal to buy EA, and after loss in sales for titanfall, no way EA are going to publish games only for xbox
#23Millertime660Posted 7/29/2014 10:30:46 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
Where is this misguided notion that the xbox division has access to all M$ money come from? M$ investors are already calling for the xbox brand to be sold or spun off as it is losing money, M$ is primarily a pc software and OS making company no a dedicated video gaming company, no way the higher up's at M$ would sanction a multi billion dollar deal to buy EA, and after loss in sales for titanfall, no way EA are going to publish games only for xbox

This kid is an analyst! Hire him.
#24jairusmonillasPosted 7/29/2014 11:09:24 PM
EA is slowly dying. look what happend with NBA Live and the recent BF4 plus the overhyped Titanfall that failed to lived on its hype. lol
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#25FinzFan4lifePosted 7/29/2014 11:15:50 PM
redeyes6778 posted...

This again been a while one investor wanted that but it has already been squashed since the majority owner wants to keep it
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#26MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/30/2014 12:30:09 PM
IrishSpectre_N7 posted...
EA would never develop exclusively for a single platform.

I would be surprised if this service doesn't eventually reach PS4 and PC depending on its success here.

And the day it does I will say that it is crap and overrated but until that day I will say that it's the greatest thing ever, and it shows Microsoft cares about us.

P.S. Effective August 19th: Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare is crap and overrated.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#27EllesarienPosted 7/30/2014 12:32:39 PM
lunaticcore posted...
I imagine this is something EA will be bringing to other platforms eventually. I think Microsoft probably just worked with them to make it happen similar to how Netflix hit the 360 before everything else.

I think this will depend on Sony and how much they are willing to adjust pricing of their current programs. It is going to be really interesting to see how this all ends up and what precedent it has set for others.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#28dnmtPosted 7/30/2014 12:44:49 PM
Miiri0 posted...
Both are the top most hated company in the world. They fit just fine.
#29SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/30/2014 1:18:19 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's OVER! Microsoft has got this gen on lock!!!

It's like Microsoft and EA teamed up and did a SUNSET OVERDRIVE-BY on the competition!

Haha that's good I'm going to steal that.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#30SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/30/2014 1:19:32 PM
dnmt posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Both are the top most hated company in the world. They fit just fine.

In the eyes of immature fanboys sure.
---
gt: For Spartaa