Has the system been updated enough to fix launch issues?

#11cabcalloway1983Posted 7/30/2014 1:49:36 AM
Just got modded for giving an example of why you are not being taken seriously.I was very obviously using degrading terms about sony and PS4 and saying that if i used those terms in the PS4 boards that i wouldn't be taken seriously either.

Apparently its okay to use degrading terms about MS and X1 but not Sony and PS4 here.I am disputing the mod but expect it to be upheld.The terms i used were mild and used regularly here.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#12TheGam3925Posted 7/30/2014 1:59:06 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Just got modded for giving an example of why you are not being taken seriously.I was very obviously using degrading terms about sony and PS4 and saying that if i used those terms in the PS4 boards that i wouldn't be taken seriously either.

Apparently its okay to use degrading terms about MS and X1 but not Sony and PS4 here.I am disputing the mod but expect it to be upheld.The terms i used were mild and used regularly here.

If you troll you get modded. Just chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#13abbeldydooPosted 7/30/2014 1:59:38 AM

All TC wanted was to have a few questions about M$s Xbone answered.

They have updated the Xbone somewhat TC,no quick controller turn off though.You still have to hold the middle button of the Xbones controller and select to turn off which is indeed quite tedious.
---
i'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday through friday plane!
#14cabcalloway1983Posted 7/30/2014 2:03:44 AM
TheGam3925 posted...

If you troll you get modded. Just chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

1)I was not trolling at all...wtf.I was giving a clear and obvious example of why he was not being taken seriously.Like,i made it crystal clear that i was giving an example and not trolling.

2)No,many trolls get away with it.

3)Hypothetically,if i was trolling by using degrading terms then why is one okay but not the other?
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#15TheGam3925Posted 7/30/2014 2:05:51 AM
TheGam3925 posted...

1)I was not trolling at all...wtf.I was giving a clear and obvious example of why he was not being taken seriously.Like,i made it crystal clear that i was giving an example and not trolling.

3)Hypothetically,if i was trolling by using degrading terms then why is one okay but not the other?

If these are your excuses then expect your moderation to be upheld.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#16cabcalloway1983Posted 7/30/2014 2:09:50 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

If these are your excuses then expect your moderation to be upheld.

Trust me,i do.My excuses are paper thin after all.
---
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 7/30/2014 3:20:05 AM
a687947 posted...
ima420r posted...
a687947 posted...
ima420r posted...

M$ seems to have improved the Xbone but I just don't know if it's right for me yet. Thanks in advance for any info.

and there goes any chance of getting a serious answer from me

Why? Because I am not sure if it's right for me just yet? Why even take the time to reply if you aren't going to help in any way? I know this is the intrawebs but we are all still people and should have at least a little respect for each other.

Why should I respect someone who spells MS with a $ and calls the Xbox one the "xbone"?

A better question is why do you appear to be taking this so personal?
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#18LEGEND_725Posted 7/30/2014 3:27:30 AM
killerbasa posted...
ima420r posted...
Yeah, but I wondered if they made it easier to do, like hit a button or something. Thought you had to hold the xbox button, then go to turn off controller, and hope you don't accidently turn off the console. I like just popping the battery out and then back in on the 360 controllers.

This is probably the lowest on my list of Xbone faults. It wouldn't make me not buy one, I just wondered if anything had changed.

LOL can you read bro?

Lmfao this!

TC is either trolling or heavily incompetent
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#19cabcalloway1983Posted 7/30/2014 3:31:56 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
killerbasa posted...
ima420r posted...
Yeah, but I wondered if they made it easier to do, like hit a button or something. Thought you had to hold the xbox button, then go to turn off controller, and hope you don't accidently turn off the console. I like just popping the battery out and then back in on the 360 controllers.

This is probably the lowest on my list of Xbone faults. It wouldn't make me not buy one, I just wondered if anything had changed.

LOL can you read bro?

Lmfao this!

TC is either trolling or heavily incompetent

No way was TC trolling.He would have gotten modded for that.Cause only trolls get modded here and nobody else.
---
#20Jedi454Posted 7/30/2014 3:55:57 AM
Just get a ps4 or ouya mate, the less scrubs I have to deal with in the community, the better.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("