Sony is saying that the EA Access subscription for the X1 is not a good value

#1known2FAILPosted 7/30/2014 5:36:44 AM
http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/7/30/5951131/sony-ea-access-subscription-service-not-good-value

Do they really be leave that? Either way it's intresting that Sony is taking shots at EA like that.
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#2Crystyn_7BPosted 7/30/2014 5:41:46 AM
It's PR talk, they also said PS+ subs rose by 200% because of the value it offers instead of the MP requirement, I do have PS+ btw (constantly forget to stop the sub).

More likely they didn't want to contend with it and didn't want to give them access to PSN.
#3L4YER_CAKEPosted 7/30/2014 5:45:23 AM
God I can't even decide if this topic was less relevant here or when it was made on the ps4 board.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 7/30/2014 5:45:57 AM
You also forget to add in your post they turn down EA offer to put it on PS4 because paying $30 for year old games is a joke. I already own brokenfield 4 and who plays year old sport games?
#5dnmtPosted 7/30/2014 5:49:55 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
You also forget to add in your post they turn down EA offer to put it on PS4 because paying $30 for year old games is a joke. I already own brokenfield 4 and who plays year old sport games?

Hahaha, look at you making sense.
#6triple sPosted 7/30/2014 5:49:59 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...

The collection will build over time but as of right now, the value isn't there. Now if somehow they allowed you to stream a catalog of Xbox 360 games, it would be a huge value.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7PreacherXWDSXPosted 7/30/2014 5:50:13 AM
known2FAIL posted...
http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/7/30/5951131/sony-ea-access-subscription-service-not-good-value

Do they really be leave that? Either way it's intresting that Sony is taking shots at EA like that.

It will be hailed as the best thing ever when in a year or two when EA and Sony come to an agreement and the service makes it way to PSN.

Not sure if I would use it but it does seem that quite a few will do so.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#8ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/30/2014 5:52:27 AM
As someone who will not be using psnow, ea access is even worse. The sports games and older titles that can already be had for cheap. Seeing as how they excluded titanfall, it seems they won't be bringing their big and popular games unless they're old, which makes sense, but its still a bad value. For someone that doesn't ply sports games, I'm better off just buying the games. And the 10% discount is trash when you should already have bestbiys gamers club which is 20% off new games. Paid demos are cool tho
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#9GeistPosted 7/30/2014 5:53:25 AM
Sounds to me like Sony got burned and they're trying to save face.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#10ikiroPosted 7/30/2014 5:53:47 AM
Its a weird deal. If it was every ea game then it would be a no brainer. I think most people will already have battlefield 4 and the sports game that they follow.

Cuz lets face it the games lineup on both consoles are a bit sparse at the moment.