EA acccess is a HUGE exclusive for Xbox One

#1squonPosted 7/30/2014 7:23:20 AM(edited)
It will move systems believe it or not. I already know many people who had no interest in XB1 but play a lot of EA games and this is a system seller they say.

I do see it being a huge selling point for the sytem from here on in. Congrats to Micrsofot for closing this deal. Not sure how much it costed them, id imagine a lot since this is EA. Xbox is justified.
#2WinternovaPosted 7/30/2014 7:27:11 AM
squon posted...
Not sure how much it costed them

cost
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#3LotrMorgothPosted 7/30/2014 7:30:22 AM
did you not see that sony passed on it?
---
"You will not be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life"-Camus
#4BlakBillMitchelPosted 7/30/2014 7:41:40 AM
This board is so sad.
#5SlimeSwayzePosted 7/30/2014 7:58:15 AM
LotrMorgoth posted...

I'm wondering if that might come back to haunt them. I'm starting to see some of that PS2-era arrogance starting to rear its head. They've only just recently recovered from the blunders that caused with the PS3. This gen is clearly Sony's to lose, but it's not too late for them to give it away with a series of missteps.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls 2, Destiny, and Guacamelee
#6LotrMorgothPosted 7/30/2014 7:58:53 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...

I'm wondering if that might come back to haunt them. I'm starting to see some of that PS2-era arrogance starting to rear its head. They've only just recently recovered from the blunders that caused with the PS3. This gen is clearly Sony's to lose, but it's not too late for them to give it away with a series of missteps.

personally i've never cared for sony so i kind of enjoy it
---
"You will not be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life"-Camus