Is Xbox One's lackluster sales affecting the quality of Xbox Live?

#11WarsuhPosted 7/30/2014 7:18:27 PM
I have a feeling they are doing maintenance to xbox live, And thats why it keeps going down. This happens with my ISP all the time and its because they are doing maintenance to it. Just my theory.
#12aheroafakePosted 7/30/2014 8:35:29 PM
Warsuh posted...
I have a feeling they are doing maintenance to xbox live, And thats why it keeps going down. This happens with my ISP all the time and its because they are doing maintenance to it. Just my theory.

Microsoft always notifies everyone before they start maintenance.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#13WarsuhPosted 7/30/2014 9:13:22 PM
aheroafake posted...
Warsuh posted...

Oh well if thats the case, then the only logical thing would be a huge solar flare caused by global warming hit XBL servers and fried them like chicken. :-/ give me some feedback on my 2nd theory.
#14TheGam3925Posted 7/30/2014 10:35:52 PM
Well MS did remove the paywall on all their apps after all, because they are kind hearted and care so much about all of us. It had nothing to do with being beaten by the competition six months in a row.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#15crucialPosted 7/30/2014 10:55:49 PM
TC my friends and I had a blast reading your topic's,funnier then Comedy Central and have fun playing a game I played last year and the MP is terrible in LoU.
#16NeoMonkPosted 7/30/2014 11:55:26 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Well MS did remove the paywall on all their apps after all, because they are kind hearted and care so much about all of us. It had nothing to do with being beaten by the competition six months in a row.
*applauds*
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#17PhaseBlackPosted 7/31/2014 7:14:59 AM
aheroafake posted...
Warsuh posted...

That's the only time they will admit it's down. Even when you cant play a game or sign in, they'll say "service is limited". They only know how to PR spin everything they can
---
PSVita & 3DS
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 7/31/2014 7:18:38 AM
chex81 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your sig... Lol...

This, its really hilarious how far fanboys will go. You eventually start to feel bad for them, mainly because they equate their existence to be dedicated to a single purpose...and its not for bettering themselves or human kind...but to kneel and defend plastic machines. Sad.

I always see the TC post positive on PS4 and all giddy like a little girl on a Justin Beiber concert. But he comes here and acts like fanboy. He wonders why no one but his own kin take him serious.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#19aheroafakePosted 7/31/2014 7:22:46 AM
Warsuh posted...
aheroafake posted...
Warsuh posted...

Oh well if thats the case, then the only logical thing would be a huge solar flare caused by global warming hit XBL servers and fried them like chicken. :-/ give me some feedback on my 2nd theory.

Now that's definitely the reason right there lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#20Jiggy101011Posted 7/31/2014 8:00:09 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
chex81 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your sig... Lol...

This, its really hilarious how far fanboys will go. You eventually start to feel bad for them, mainly because they equate their existence to be dedicated to a single purpose...and its not for bettering themselves or human kind...but to kneel and defend plastic machines. Sad.

I always see the TC post positive on PS4 and all giddy like a little girl on a Justin Beiber concert. But he comes here and acts like fanboy. He wonders why no one but his own kin take him serious.

---

Nah, even his own kin don't take him serious.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV