Is Xbox One's lackluster sales affecting the quality of Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One's lackluster sales affecting the quality of Xbox Live?
10 months ago#21
Who is the guy that has the signature like "PS4 - The Thirst Is Real" or something? My friend and I thought it was hilarious.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
10 months ago#22
Now let's all be fair. The MS fanboys gave the PS fanboys hell last gen. Now it's the PS fanboys turn. Although, it was a much closer race last gen. This one's getting out of hand.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
10 months ago#23
ChiliPup posted...
Now let's all be fair. The MS fanboys gave the PS fanboys hell last gen. Now it's the PS fanboys turn. Although, it was a much closer race last gen. This one's getting out of hand.

Most Xbox One owners weren't even around those poisoned boards. But holding grudges over video games is beyond stupid. But you go ahead and support that mate.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
10 months ago#24
For the 1,092,123,719,348,981st time.....Playstation Plus membership rose 200% because it's NOW ****ING REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY!
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
(message deleted)
10 months ago#26
ChiliPup posted...

Yeah you bet they'll strike since they suffered with multiplat inferiority for 2 generations in a row. Especially sixth gen- wasn't even close. The Xbox was a beast.
10 months ago#27
richboy900 posted...
ChiliPup posted...

Yeah you bet they'll strike since they suffered with multiplat inferiority for 2 generations in a row. Especially sixth gen- wasn't even close. The Xbox was a beast.

Differences between multiplats didn't even matter till the Xbox fanboys started praising 360 versions of games for having more grass and stupid things like that. Now when people point out that PS4 games have better resolution, that is not worth pointing out... right
---
PSVita & 3DS
10 months ago#28
crucial posted...
TC my friends and I had a blast reading your topic's,funnier then Comedy Central and have fun playing a game I played last year and the MP is terrible in LoU.

Well, you better not be buying the master chief collection then. Those are all old games spanning 2 generations. Unless you want to announce that you're a hypocrite. I'm sure most of us know that already.
10 months ago#29
Shovel_Break posted...
Last gen I had hardly any issues with Xbox Live, but at the same time, Xbox 360's were flying off the shelves (in the US at least). Now with the Xbox One though, Xbox Live seems significantly lower in quality. It has been down several times this week and even crashed during the Destiny beta.

I have to wonder though if MS is putting in less money to the service because of the lack of new memberships to Xbox Live with the Xbox One. It was already reported by Sony that PlayStation Plus memberships have rose more than 200% since the PS4 has been on the market, imagine how many of those were potential Xbox Live subscribers and PS+ stole them away.

Also to consider is now that MS is giving away some indie games with XBL, so maybe they are cutting the quality to make up for the money they are losing with that as well? It just seems too odd how much the quality of Xbox Live has dropped on Xbox One

Lol at your sig revealing your trolling. Get out of here kid.
---
gt: For Spartaa
10 months ago#30
ChiliPup posted...

Please show me topics of users on here trolling the ps3 board last gen. I never went to the ps3 board bc I never owned one and didn't care to. Makes sense right? But you're right its totally fair to troll the users on the X1 board bc some pathetic people did it to the ps3 board last gen. Grow up.
---
gt: For Spartaa
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One's lackluster sales affecting the quality of Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived