Is Xbox One's lackluster sales affecting the quality of Xbox Live?

#31SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 11:27:22 AM
NeoMonk posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Well MS did remove the paywall on all their apps after all, because they are kind hearted and care so much about all of us. It had nothing to do with being beaten by the competition six months in a row.
*applauds*

And Sony made ps+ mandatory for online gaming because…they love their customers so much? Or bc Live last gen >>>> ps online last gen? Both are huge companies in it for the money, quit acting like Sony is Jesus and Ms is Satin its so fanboyish.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#32NeoMonkPosted 8/2/2014 10:09:00 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
And Sony made ps+ mandatory for online gaming because…they love their customers so much? Or bc Live last gen >>>> ps online last gen? Both are huge companies in it for the money, quit acting like Sony is Jesus and Ms is Satin its so fanboyish.
Sony Simply did what Microsoft trained it's puppies to do 10 years earlier.... Unlike you guys do there was a backlash. Which is why they've been trying to give as many PS+ games monthly as possible to qualm the waters.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#33TheGam3925Posted 8/3/2014 1:26:30 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
NeoMonk posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Well MS did remove the paywall on all their apps after all, because they are kind hearted and care so much about all of us. It had nothing to do with being beaten by the competition six months in a row.
*applauds*

Sony never required a subscription for browsing the web or watching a YouTube video. You know, stuff that was free on every other device lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#34wake_me_420Posted 8/3/2014 1:52:22 AM
I think the issue is more so user base. With PS4 having more users this gen, it will be easier to find more people to play with online.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#35Spetsnaz420Posted 8/3/2014 1:57:34 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
chex81 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your sig... Lol...

This, its really hilarious how far fanboys will go. You eventually start to feel bad for them, mainly because they equate their existence to be dedicated to a single purpose...and its not for bettering themselves or human kind...but to kneel and defend plastic machines. Sad.

I always see the TC post positive on PS4 and all giddy like a little girl on a Justin Beiber concert. But he comes here and acts like fanboy. He wonders why no one but his own kin take him serious.

---

Nah, even his own kin don't take him serious.

What's with all this kin crap? Sharing an interest in the same console doesn't make you kin. Anyone agreeing or disagreeing witha person on that merit alone is a moron. A person should be judged on their actions alone.
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#36Garage_ManPosted 8/3/2014 2:03:39 AM
Yet Psn will be down for hours Monday....oh well at least I get dragons crown on muh vita.
#37kyncaniPosted 8/3/2014 8:35:08 AM(edited)
MS could start fixing their frigging online store or at least try and compete against the PS4.

Because I just bought Need For Speed at a 50% discount two days ago on PS4. Battlefield 4 is also at a 50% discount (still way too much IMO).
( And I also bought Assassin's Creed 4 months ago at a 40%~50% discount on PS4 )
Microsoft does not have any AAA game that's even close to being 50% off, none, zilch, nada.

At least EA seems to be trying to do something, even if Microsoft isn't.
#38Laylow12Posted 8/3/2014 8:44:59 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Now let's all be fair. The MS fanboys gave the PS fanboys hell last gen. Now it's the PS fanboys turn. Although, it was a much closer race last gen. This one's getting out of hand.

Please show me topics of users on here trolling the ps3 board last gen. I never went to the ps3 board bc I never owned one and didn't care to. Makes sense right? But you're right its totally fair to troll the users on the X1 board bc some pathetic people did it to the ps3 board last gen. Grow up.

Here's a petition with several names that defend these parts like Elliesarian for trolling the PS3 to death. It's funny how the shoes on the other foot and these guys are now MDF.

http://www.petitiononline.com/8ishjdgi/petition.html

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39Laylow12Posted 8/3/2014 8:46:20 AM
kyncani posted...
MS could start fixing their frigging online store or at least try and compete against the PS4.

Because I just bought Need For Speed at a 50% discount two days ago on PS4. Battlefield 4 is also at a 50% discount (still way too much IMO).
( And I also bought Assassin's Creed 4 months ago at a 40%~50% discount on PS4 )
Microsoft does not have any AAA game that's even close to being 50% off, none, zilch, nada.

At least EA seems to be trying to do something, even if Microsoft isn't.

That's because Microsoft is all about the bottom line and Sony EARNS their customers. (See PS4)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin