I don't even know what direction gaming is going

#31ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/30/2014 10:24:43 PM
Gaming is in the same direction it's been in since forever. I still go home to a console hooked upto my T.V and it still plays video games. Not sure what is happening with the rest of you guys...
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#32DonVito1990Posted 7/30/2014 10:44:17 PM
garydavexxx posted...
wavvvves posted...
Where is conkers bad fur day arcade too btw? That is NOT hard to add and lots of people want it.

Ahh the first truly filthy game I ever owned. I don't think we will ever see this rereleased unfortunately. Games of this nature generate a lot of bad press due to their content and MS don't need that right now

Are you serious? We're talking about Microsoft here. Not Nickelodeon.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#33SexPantherPandaPosted 7/30/2014 10:56:06 PM
Dreamcast/ps2/gamecube/xbox era was the best. It's when online gaming was still an after thought so it was still all about single player.
#34richboy900Posted 7/31/2014 1:59:45 AM
Behaviorism posted...
PS2/Xbox/GameCube was the best era

Totally agree. Great games back then and all the consoles were decent. I never owned the GameCube though, but it was a good console unlike where Nintendo is now.
#35richboy900Posted 7/31/2014 2:06:13 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Dreamcast/ps2/gamecube/xbox era was the best. It's when online gaming was still an after thought so it was still all about single player.

I remember when I couldn't wait for online gaming to hit consoles. It really began on the Dreamcast, but Xbox live was what kicked it off to a whole new level.

Before live I didn't play my Xbox or ps2 as often because of quake 3 arena and joint operations typhoon rising (online) Pc. I still find online gaming more fun to this day.
#36Laylow12Posted 7/31/2014 2:07:21 AM
wavvvves posted...
Laylow12 posted...
It's going well for Sony; very, very well.

No it isn't, I have a ps4. It literally has NO games.

Surely, you jest?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#37Jedi454Posted 7/31/2014 2:12:06 AM
In a moment i'm lost!
Dying from the inside!
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#38Laylow12Posted 7/31/2014 2:17:07 AM
Jedi454 posted...
In a moment i'm lost!
Dying from the inside!

Off on my own, out to be free.
One with my mind, they just can't see.
No need to hear, things that they say.
Life for my own, to live my own way.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 3:19:57 PM
This EA subscription thing is another good example. I'm not saying everyone is going to do this and will take away physical games. But like machinma said, things will be services in the future instead of hardware. Kind of like netflix. I. DO. NOT. WANT. THAT. TO. HAPPEN... I like a game system/controller and putting a game into and just playing it.
#40garydavexxxPosted 7/31/2014 3:30:40 PM
DonVito1990 posted...
garydavexxx posted...
wavvvves posted...
Where is conkers bad fur day arcade too btw? That is NOT hard to add and lots of people want it.

Ahh the first truly filthy game I ever owned. I don't think we will ever see this rereleased unfortunately. Games of this nature generate a lot of bad press due to their content and MS don't need that right now

Are you serious? We're talking about Microsoft here. Not Nickelodeon.

Yeah I'm serious MS don't need any negative press right now. Releasing a conkers game would stir up all the liberals and it would be a negative s$>% storm of bad press
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.