So i've just been playing...

#1Tushy2010Posted 7/30/2014 6:42:39 PM
RL and TLoU NON stop and I was honestly just thinking to myself .. what are you guys playing? Now this ISN'T a troll topic like the 50 topics about how bad TLoUR is on the PS4 forum lol, but just a general question. I only ask because all through July I put most of my time into Resogun DL, Destiny Beta and towerfall with mates. All of which aren't on xbox, I know most would be playing Ghosts, if it's anything like 360 community and i'll get HEAPS of 'all indie crap' responses, and if that IS what you are going to say also add what triple A titles you have put 8 months into, as I KNOW Titanfall is basically dead because I play it at a mates. I just wanna know due to the fact I was thinking of getting an Xbone soon. Thanks.

Try and keep it console war free.
#2Tushy2010(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 6:44:19 PM
Oh and must add I only want to get an xbox really for Sunset Overdrive, Forza and a few indie games that have been announced.
#3aheroafakePosted 7/30/2014 6:44:57 PM
Tushy2010 posted...
RL and TLoU NON stop and I was honestly just thinking to myself .. what are you guys playing? Now this ISN'T a troll topic like the 50 topics about how bad TLoUR is on the PS4 forum lol, but just a general question. I only ask because all through July I put most of my time into Resogun DL, Destiny Beta and towerfall with mates. All of which aren't on xbox, I know most would be playing Ghosts, if it's anything like 360 community and i'll get HEAPS of 'all indie crap' responses, and if that IS what you are going to say also add what triple A titles you have put 8 months into, as I KNOW Titanfall is basically dead because I play it at a mates. I just wanna know due to the fact I was thinking of getting an Xbone soon. Thanks.

RL?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#4TOhasNoRingPosted 7/30/2014 6:47:40 PM
aheroafake posted...
Tushy2010 posted...

RL?

Red lobster
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#5garydavexxxPosted 7/30/2014 6:50:59 PM
Personally I wouldn't buy a console just for two full titles and some indie games seems a bit wasteful but if you have the disposable income go for it.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#6Tushy2010(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 6:54:10 PM
Rogue Legacy, came out 2 days ago and was a PC GOTY contender last year. ^^ I understand their would be more games to come after these few I am interested in. Couldn't care less about Halo but the next Gears of War I will want.
#7TheWaitingPosted 7/30/2014 7:00:04 PM
Tushy2010 posted...

May wanna rethink that...
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#8Tushy2010(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 7:03:48 PM
Oh Destiny Beta, very clever.
#9kennyynnooPosted 7/30/2014 7:13:48 PM
Forza 5
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#10LooksLikeRainPosted 7/30/2014 7:19:05 PM
I played the crap out of the Destiny beta. I recently bought Darksiders on sale, so I've been playing that. I've also been doing the challenges in Rayman legends and playing Killer Instinct. On top of that, there's a little 3DS action sprinkled throughout.

Also, RL?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.