Those Still Hesitant On Destiny Watch This New Info

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those Still Hesitant On Destiny Watch This New Info
2 years ago#1
Apparently the end is just the beginning (Watch the video at the top)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/destiny-the-endgame-is-only-the-beginning-ign-first?watch

-Also those still confused...level cap is not 20 you can go beyond that. A character is shown at level 29.
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
2 years ago#2
I can't wait for this game.
GT: Frightbeard.
2 years ago#3
I'm not skipping Destiny because it sucks, I'm skipping it because there are better games coming out soon. I've only got some much time to play
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
2 years ago#4
leelee3105 posted...
I'm not skipping Destiny because it sucks, I'm skipping it because there are better games coming out soon. I've only got some much time to play

Forza Horizon 2 and Shadow of Mordor are the only thing in September and they come at the end while Destiny is out at the beginning. I think you would get more value from Destiny then anything coming out in Sept and Oct. Nov on the other hand is a whole different beast with Halo, CoD, Dragon Age and possibly GTA.
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
2 years ago#5
I'll be playing Diablo for at least until MCC, then I feel like the flood gates are opening. I have Destiny on my gamely Que though so I'm sure I'll play it at some point
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
2 years ago#6
Looks really cool and I'm going to need to start adding people to my friends list it seems.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
2 years ago#7
new story chapter every day?

how will that work
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those Still Hesitant On Destiny Watch This New Info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived