Achievements not unlocking at all anymore?

#1n4mr3hPosted 7/30/2014 11:18:41 PM
Just as the title says. The past few days I have fulfilled the requirements to unlock 3 separate achievements in Wolfenstein: The New Order as well as several in Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and none of them are unlocking whatsoever. I am rather confused by this. Any idea what's happening? I'm logged into Xbox Live and I've tried doing a hard reset and neither have produced any results. This is rather frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
---
http://www.backloggery.com/namr3h
GT: namr3h
#2HollowVPPosted 7/30/2014 11:50:46 PM
I had that happen on Titanfall, but the achievement later showed up. It took awhile, though. Not sure why it happened and if it is a widespread problem.
#3crynryanPosted 7/31/2014 1:30:46 AM
They probably have a dedicated server that unlocks achievements. If that server is down for whatever reason, achievements won't unlock.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#4Grinning_JokerPosted 7/31/2014 2:58:47 AM
Same issue in Guacamelee and Killer Instinct. I really hope it fixes itself soon. I've been unimpressed with the XB1 because of this stuff lately.
---
Sleep and then vote for Gandalf685 as President of the United States........ seriously.- i like cheeze, on what he plans to do in the future
GT:Mak Me A Samich
#5slippertailsPosted 7/31/2014 3:01:31 AM
Same happened to me with two story related achievements in wolfenstein a couple days ago and they still haven't popped. Even called Microsoft and they said there's nothing to be done.
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 7/31/2014 3:02:50 AM
Are the achievements online dependant? If so it may be a server issue.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#7Rancid_SkankPosted 7/31/2014 3:47:38 AM
n4mr3h posted...
Just as the title says. The past few days I have fulfilled the requirements to unlock 3 separate achievements in Wolfenstein: The New Order as well as several in Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and none of them are unlocking whatsoever. I am rather confused by this. Any idea what's happening? I'm logged into Xbox Live and I've tried doing a hard reset and neither have produced any results. This is rather frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This happened to me a few weeks ago playing Killer Instinct. A slew of achievements didn't unlock, and after a while I called it a night and went to bed.

I logged onto Trueachievements the following day, and despite not having turned the X1 back on in the meantime it had somehow updated overnight and been picked up by their scanners, and were all present and correct.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#8Bs-KILLPosted 7/31/2014 5:01:36 AM
Same thing for me.
It started yesterday. I finished Halo Spartan Assault & didn't gain any achievements.
---
GT(Main consoles): UltraC0MB0 PSN(Exclusives only): BasuraKILLER
#9aheroafakePosted 7/31/2014 5:05:51 AM
Same thing happened to me on UFC. I knocked an opponent out with a cage kick and didn't get the achievement. I was so annoyed that it didn't unlock so I did it again and it still didn't unlock. I figured since Live was having server issues, I figured that's why it didn't unlock. Sure enough, after the Live servers were functioning again, the achievement was unlocked. I'd suggest waiting a little bit longer.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#10DeathGodGarraPosted 7/31/2014 5:06:43 AM
Yep, same thing just happened to me in Wolfenstein. It was collectible achievements too...
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki