Achievements not unlocking at all anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Achievements not unlocking at all anymore?
1 year ago#11
I actually had a problem with a Watch Dogs achievement. The one where you have to complete all the Human Trafficking missions, heard people mention that it should pop up if you get another achievement. I actually went through half of the achievements after that and still didn't get it... This was like 2 weeks ago

I have to play through the game again to get to that point and do all of those missions again and hopefully get the achievement.

That's the only problem I have had with achievements.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
1 year ago#12
Update: This morning I noticed 2 of my Max: CoB achievements have registered on my score, but still 3 or so of them for CoB still aren't. Also still don't have my older Wolfenstein New Order achievements for solving Enigma code 4 or the I am Death Incarnate and Uber campaign completion achievements. One of which has been completed for at least a few days now. This is pretty ridiculous...
---
http://www.backloggery.com/namr3h
GT: namr3h
1 year ago#13
Update: I have been playing Battlefield 4 since Wolfenstein was making me upset with not unlocking achievements and then I wasn't getting achievements in Battlefield 4 either for the DLC maps. Suddenly, I got the one for playing all Dragon's Teeth maps and then playing one more match got me the other 6 I should've got, so I decided to go back to Wolfenstein and I played one mission and all of the achievements that didn't unlock came to me at the same time.

So problem solved on my end, hope everyone else gets theirs
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki
1 year ago#14
Yeah I just got the new DLC for titanfall and none of the achievements are popping or even showing % on the gather ones.

Looks to be broken atm and even xbox status site says they having problems currently with achievements.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Achievements not unlocking at all anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived