Achievements not unlocking at all anymore?

#11LapanuiPosted 7/31/2014 5:13:06 AM
I actually had a problem with a Watch Dogs achievement. The one where you have to complete all the Human Trafficking missions, heard people mention that it should pop up if you get another achievement. I actually went through half of the achievements after that and still didn't get it... This was like 2 weeks ago

I have to play through the game again to get to that point and do all of those missions again and hopefully get the achievement.

That's the only problem I have had with achievements.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#12n4mr3h(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 5:39:16 AM
Update: This morning I noticed 2 of my Max: CoB achievements have registered on my score, but still 3 or so of them for CoB still aren't. Also still don't have my older Wolfenstein New Order achievements for solving Enigma code 4 or the I am Death Incarnate and Uber campaign completion achievements. One of which has been completed for at least a few days now. This is pretty ridiculous...
---
http://www.backloggery.com/namr3h
GT: namr3h
#13DeathGodGarraPosted 7/31/2014 11:21:19 AM
Update: I have been playing Battlefield 4 since Wolfenstein was making me upset with not unlocking achievements and then I wasn't getting achievements in Battlefield 4 either for the DLC maps. Suddenly, I got the one for playing all Dragon's Teeth maps and then playing one more match got me the other 6 I should've got, so I decided to go back to Wolfenstein and I played one mission and all of the achievements that didn't unlock came to me at the same time.

So problem solved on my end, hope everyone else gets theirs
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki
#14warz0r09Posted 7/31/2014 11:23:57 AM
Yeah I just got the new DLC for titanfall and none of the achievements are popping or even showing % on the gather ones.

Looks to be broken atm and even xbox status site says they having problems currently with achievements.