That guacamole game is really good

#1FlyinTonitePosted 7/31/2014 4:32:34 AM
Probably have it spelled wrong but I just downloaded in yesterday and it's pretty awesome. Kind of like a metroidvania with a splash of humor. Love the graphics, sound and the game is fun to boot.
---
Life is tough, like real tough, like tough plus tough times tough to the power of tough.
#2LapanuiPosted 7/31/2014 4:33:56 AM
I downloaded it as soon as it was available and it was the only game I played during that week or so. Finished it twice, normal and hard. Great game. I would have bought it if I weren't a Gold member.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3da_StoOgePosted 7/31/2014 5:20:27 AM
I liked the original version but wished it was longer. I have this version now but I've no time to play games statue moment.

How long are the extra levels if anyone knows? I felt like the original version needed another hour or two of gameplay.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#4KipbondurPosted 7/31/2014 5:24:17 AM
I got excited when I saw a statue in the background resembling a metroid the first time I played it. Then I saw the Choozo statues and I knew that this would be a game I'd be happy playing.
---
GT: Kip Bondur
#5crynryanPosted 7/31/2014 6:50:35 AM
da_StoOge posted...
I liked the original version but wished it was longer. I have this version now but I've no time to play games statue moment.

How long are the extra levels if anyone knows? I felt like the original version needed another hour or two of gameplay.

I believe there's only 2 new sections, one of which isn't all that long. The other has a lot of platforming and exploration, so maybe half hour for both combined just to beat them, and an hour to 100% them.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#6Sith JediPosted 7/31/2014 8:34:39 AM
So many references in the game. Off the top of my head I remember: Mario, Metroid, Castlevania, Castle Crashers, Viva Piņata and various internet memes. There's a bunch of others that I can't remember...I need to repay it again.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#7MetroidFan9999Posted 7/31/2014 2:14:15 PM
Best game on this console by far.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/