That guacamole game is really good

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That guacamole game is really good
2 years ago#1
Probably have it spelled wrong but I just downloaded in yesterday and it's pretty awesome. Kind of like a metroidvania with a splash of humor. Love the graphics, sound and the game is fun to boot.
Life is tough, like real tough, like tough plus tough times tough to the power of tough.
2 years ago#2
I downloaded it as soon as it was available and it was the only game I played during that week or so. Finished it twice, normal and hard. Great game. I would have bought it if I weren't a Gold member.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
2 years ago#3
I liked the original version but wished it was longer. I have this version now but I've no time to play games statue moment.

How long are the extra levels if anyone knows? I felt like the original version needed another hour or two of gameplay.
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
2 years ago#4
I got excited when I saw a statue in the background resembling a metroid the first time I played it. Then I saw the Choozo statues and I knew that this would be a game I'd be happy playing.
GT: Kip Bondur
2 years ago#5
da_StoOge posted...
I liked the original version but wished it was longer. I have this version now but I've no time to play games statue moment.

How long are the extra levels if anyone knows? I felt like the original version needed another hour or two of gameplay.

I believe there's only 2 new sections, one of which isn't all that long. The other has a lot of platforming and exploration, so maybe half hour for both combined just to beat them, and an hour to 100% them.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
2 years ago#6
So many references in the game. Off the top of my head I remember: Mario, Metroid, Castlevania, Castle Crashers, Viva Piņata and various internet memes. There's a bunch of others that I can't remember...I need to repay it again.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
2 years ago#7
Best game on this console by far.
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That guacamole game is really good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived