sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!
1 year ago#31
I wonder if the TC is aware the Xbox brand has been outsold by more than 3:1 by the PS brand in the last 3 months.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
1 year ago#32
Rybal posted...
orestes1981 posted...
The PS4 outsold the Xbox One 3 to 1.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/31/sony-financials-reveal-playstations-outsold-xboxes-31-in-q1-2014

Man, it is almost poetic justice they called the system the Xbox One.

Read it again.

Neither company broke down the individual components of their statements. What the article says (along with every other article using that same source) is that PS3 and PS4 outsold the 360 and X1 by that margin. True, the newer consoles are almost guaranteed to have been the vast majority of those sales, but it could be a different ratio than 3:1.

It could also be MUCH larger than 3:1. PS4 could have been 90% of sony sales while xbone could have been 10% of MS's. So....yeah. There is that.
1 year ago#33
Finally a fan boy topic! There really needs to be more of these!
1 year ago#34
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Shadow0no0more posted...
Funny how the Gamefaqs daily poll shows the majority find this to be the work of the devil.

That's because GameFAQs has a very low xbro population. These ponies and drones are too immature to understand that EA makes the best games.

When did EA start making games let alone the best ones?
1 year ago#35
warz0r09 posted...
Shadow0no0more posted...
Funny how the Gamefaqs daily poll shows the majority find this to be the work of the devil.

Well anything to do with Xbox One in the poll gets slammed on this website though...

You think it's because it's the One and not because it's EA? When did EA become more liked than Microsoft?
1 year ago#36
Rybal posted...
orestes1981 posted...

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/31/sony-financials-reveal-playstations-outsold-xboxes-31-in-q1-2014

Read it again.

Neither company broke down the individual components of their statements. What the article says (along with every other article using that same source) is that PS3 and PS4 outsold the 360 and X1 by that margin. True, the newer consoles are almost guaranteed to have been the vast majority of those sales, but it could be a different ratio than 3:1.

Microsoft also only SHIPPED 1.1 Million consoles compared to Sony's 3.5 million SALES. You're kidding yourself if you think the new consoles aren't the majority of either number.
---
1 year ago#37
saleama posted...
Rybal posted...
orestes1981 posted...

Read it again.

It could also be MUCH larger than 3:1. PS4 could have been 90% of sony sales while xbone could have been 10% of MS's. So....yeah. There is that.

MS's numbers weren't even sales, they were "shipped" (I wonder what they could possible have to hide)
---
1 year ago#38
Jedi454 posted...
Did you eat a boot or whatever it was? I'm still waiting for that moment.

Lulz, this.

I AGREE WITH JEDI! Stop the press!:)
---
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s
1 year ago#39
Revival125 posted...
This is sad and you should feel sad.

---
3DS FC= 5086-1941-1568
1 year ago#40
What does this deal mean exactly, I didn't read about it, what makes it so great?
---
I wont' change this signature until F-zero, Mario Kart, and or Zelda are released for Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived