sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!
1 year ago#41
I will file this topic under "fiction". Entertaining, nonetheless.
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
1 year ago#42
Who gives a s**t on sales between Xbone and PS4, no one!
PSN: Varkarsh
Metroid fan all the way.
1 year ago#43
saleama posted...
It could also be MUCH larger than 3:1. PS4 could have been 90% of sony sales while xbone could have been 10% of MS's. So....yeah. There is that.

I don't dispute that.

OMGWYATT posted...
Rybal posted...
orestes1981 posted...
The PS4 outsold the Xbox One 3 to 1.

Man, it is almost poetic justice they called the system the Xbox One.

Read it again.

Neither company broke down the individual components of their statements. What the article says (along with every other article using that same source) is that PS3 and PS4 outsold the 360 and X1 by that margin. True, the newer consoles are almost guaranteed to have been the vast majority of those sales, but it could be a different ratio than 3:1.

Microsoft also only SHIPPED 1.1 Million consoles compared to Sony's 3.5 million SALES. You're kidding yourself if you think the new consoles aren't the majority of either number.

My comment even included that I firmly believed that the new consoles were the vast majority of those sales.

I don't dispute that the PS4 outsold the X1 by a wide margin. (Point of fact, I own a PS4 and not an X1.) I was just commenting that the title of the thread did not match up with the facts that were presented.

At the end of the day, the consoles are similar enough that the console sales won't make as much of a difference for third party titles as they had during the previous console cycles. Rather than focusing on what has sold better, I'd much prefer to see more comments on the games themselves on all three of the boards for the newer consoles.
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
1 year ago#44
Seriously though, who cares what he names his dog???
1 year ago#45
TC is being sarcastic, guys.

MetalDialga posted...
Who gives a s**t on sales between Xbone and PS4, no one!

Developers. It does actually make a difference.
Future Billionaire
1 year ago#46
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
1 year ago#47
Too much time on your hands TC? I feel bad for you. I'm getting an Xb1 whether it outsells the ps4 or not. You should stop worrying about this. PS4 buried the Xbox in sales.
1 year ago#48
sanas_thiritu posted...

When life throws you a curveball, throw it back with maximum force.
1 year ago#49
poor sony pony people cant even keep up with the EA deal
1 year ago#50
There's no "winning." There's competition. Which, of course, I'm thrilled to pieces about. I own a PS4, and I want the Xbox One to do well. Competition brings out the best.
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived