sales increase due to ea access. xbox will win!

#51Mindwipe77Posted 7/31/2014 10:45:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52eternalblue02Posted 7/31/2014 10:51:44 AM
Don't stop believin' - Journey
#53chestershadowPosted 7/31/2014 10:57:18 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Xbros, watch out this month. The xbox will be on top. I'm calling it right now. You can quote me on that and if this time the xbox sells less than the ps4, ill name my dog sanas.
do us, yourself, and your dog a favor. Eat a bullet troll.
#54EllesarienPosted 7/31/2014 11:01:25 AM
Overlord Hikash posted...
There's no "winning." There's competition. Which, of course, I'm thrilled to pieces about. I own a PS4, and I want the Xbox One to do well. Competition brings out the best.

Man...This SO MUCH. The best scenario for ALL gamers is all three gaming consoles and games in general doing well.

But alot of people are more "Consolers" than "gamers" now. They game for their console now...not the games.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#55EllesarienPosted 7/31/2014 11:03:13 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
leave it to an xbot to create a stupid topic like this

So what do you say when TC is actually just one of our stealth trolls like Chevelle, Solnot and Microsoft Lover?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#56MetroidFan9999Posted 7/31/2014 1:49:23 PM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Xbros, watch out this month. The xbox will be on top. I'm calling it right now. You can quote me on that and if this time the xbox sells less than the ps4, ill name my dog sanas.

What a crap name, your dog is probably already named sanas.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#57Overlord HikashPosted 7/31/2014 7:39:50 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Overlord Hikash posted...
There's no "winning." There's competition. Which, of course, I'm thrilled to pieces about. I own a PS4, and I want the Xbox One to do well. Competition brings out the best.

Man...This SO MUCH. The best scenario for ALL gamers is all three gaming consoles and games in general doing well.

But alot of people are more "Consolers" than "gamers" now. They game for their console now...not the games.

Truth, my friend.
---
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity
#58suzukimatsuiPosted 7/31/2014 8:24:02 PM
sanas_thiritu posted...

Lol...... that was also said for the new price drop and how what was the result of that?
#59SoftAssassinPosted 8/2/2014 12:21:14 PM
sanas_thiritu posted...

You won't do anything. You said last month that if Microsoft didn't come in first in the June NPD that you would eat a boot or change your signature to something that says that you were wrong about microsoft leading in sales for as long as you remain on gamefaqs. Well?