EA Access = EA won't be offering their games for "Games with Gold" now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Access = EA won't be offering their games for "Games with Gold" now
10 months ago#1
I have an Xbox Live membership, and Games with Gold mimicking PlayStation Plus is why I decided to keep my subscription. Now it's disheartening that EA has gone solo with their own subscription service on Xbox One since they'll exclude their published games from Games with Gold to strengthen their own subscription.

I really don't like EA games enough to get a second subscription on the Xbox One just to have "access" to renting their older titles.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
10 months ago#2
Honestly, that doesn't surprise me.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
10 months ago#3
It is kinda lame but I really don't blame them.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
10 months ago#4
Dark World Ruler posted...
I really don't like EA games enough to get a second subscription on the Xbox One just to have "access" to renting their older titles.

So then there is nothing lost. I'm confused as to what the point of this topic is... You're sad that EA games may be excluded from games with gold but admittedly don't like them that much anyway. What's the problem here?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
(edited by Sniper_Brosef)
10 months ago#5
Wait...you don't like EA games but it's disheartening to not have EA games on games with gold? Huh?

You should be thrilled that you get non EA games based on your opinion of the games.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
10 months ago#6
there is no guarantee of that and, while its possible, dont forget, GwG would just be the odd game, here and there for one month availability. EA-A could be available indefinitly
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
10 months ago#7
That's so you have to pay two subscriptions instead of one.

That's why it's an EA and Microsoft partnership..
10 months ago#8
Troll logic fail.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
10 months ago#9
To the people asking, it's disheartening because it devalues my Xbox Live membership as well as the selection of games that could be used for Games with Gold. In other words I'm still paying the same price but have less selection now because EA Access is it's own service. I don't like EA games enough to buy a subscription just for their older titles, but if they are offered with Games with Gold I welcome them along with any other games I get for "free".

But anyone with common sense can see that EA won't offer titles with Games with Gold any longer
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
10 months ago#10
I hate Apple pie but I'm upset that the store isn't carrying Apple pies....that makes sense right?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Access = EA won't be offering their games for "Games with Gold" now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived