EA subscription service don't buy it! No point in MS and gamers losing, EA wins!

#11universaldavePosted 7/31/2014 10:32:22 AM
Sorry T.C. but your argument is dumb beyond belief. You say that the new games aren't worth $60.00. Okay... and then you base your dislike for this service by costing it out and then adding the cost of 2, or 3, new games?

First, this service is not really about new games. Second, if you think they're not worth $60.00 why are you factoring in paying $60.00 2 or 3 times over? If anything this plan is PERFECT for those who don't want to pay full price for these games. You wait a while and play them for a much lower price.
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#12ghoasePosted 7/31/2014 10:35:22 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
Hypothetical situation: Gamer has not upgraded to next gen yet. Gamer decides to buy next gen system. He buys an Xbox One and subscribes to EA access and gets 4 games(growing to more in the future) for $30. That is worth it for him.

Darkest Timeline: Same gamer decides instead to buy a PS4, and subscribes to PSNow for $50, but then has to pay more to actually play the games(which are all old games).

Which is a better deal?

Uhh.. EA is a publisher.. they own rights to everything with their name on it..think about it. Iwon't reply again in this thread.
#13peter064Posted 7/31/2014 12:19:18 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
Hypothetical situation: Gamer has not upgraded to next gen yet. Gamer decides to buy next gen system. He buys an Xbox One and subscribes to EA access and gets 4 games(growing to more in the future) for $30. That is worth it for him.

Darkest Timeline: Same gamer decides instead to buy a PS4, and subscribes to PSNow for $50, but then has to pay more to actually play the games(which are all old games).

Which is a better deal?

Your hypothetical situation is stupid and you should feel bad because it makes no sense. Also actually learn what PS Now is and what PS+ is because, based on your situation, you clearly don't what each service is for.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/pk_064.png
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png
#14anstill3Posted 7/31/2014 12:50:02 PM
Really, Really, Really! Lol

Man you guys are really going crazy! Most of you will spend 30 dollars in a week just on fast food! And your complaining about 30 dollars for a whole year, which I can get all Ea games a week before it comes out. That's enough for me by itself! Then you add the vault games, yes they my be old, yes I have madden, yes I have battlefield 4, but you know what I didn't have Fifa 14, now I do. That's worth 30 dollars now old or not. I traded my original copy of Madden and Battlefield 4 in now that I'm able to just download them digital which is now a plus. I don't have to get up to change game disc in and out. This is more than worth it and then some!! So I leave you Sony guys with this note: Don't hate appreciate! Lol

There so steamed!! Lol
#15HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 1:57:29 PM
anstill3 posted...

Man you guys are really going crazy! Most of you will spend 30 dollars in a week just on fast food! And your complaining about 30 dollars for a whole year, which I can get all Ea games a week before it comes out. That's enough for me by itself! Then you add the vault games, yes they my be old, yes I have madden, yes I have battlefield 4, but you know what I didn't have Fifa 14, now I do. That's worth 30 dollars now old or not. I traded my original copy of Madden and Battlefield 4 in now that I'm able to just download them digital which is now a plus. I don't have to get up to change game disc in and out. This is more than worth it and then some!! So I leave you Sony guys with this note: Don't hate appreciate! Lol

There so steamed!! Lol

Were steamed, because you xbots are clamoring onto any news so you can have something positive, and they know this so theyre taking you for a ride.

Which in turn means to them its ok. Which it is not. I find it funny the biggest benefit to going digital to lost people is they DONT HAVE TO GET UP TO SWITCH THE DISK hahaha.

I would really love to see very in depth statistics about all the people who want to go digital. It would look something like this.

How old are you? 12
How much do you weigh? 420lbs
Can you ge off the couch to switch your discs? No
Does your mommy buy your games? Yes.

Very informative survey about all the digophiles.

You cant get all ea games a week before they come out. You get to try them a week before they. Ome out, for like what 2 hours? Thats early access.

YOU ONLY GET A 10% discount on new games. You still have to buy the game digitally. Thats still paying the same price for a physical copy.

So you pay 30 dollars a year for early access to ea games for 2 hours, only get a 10% discount, and get access to the old version of the game.

Sounds super.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 7/31/2014 2:26:09 PM
Horoto can I ask how old you are that's the third time you mentioned 'kiddies' and '12 year olds' I honestly wonder if you think you're old but you're like 30 or something. I'm tired of seeing all these "old" people who claim they are so "old" but it turns out they're just on the front end of the millennials.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17Joey-ZazaPosted 7/31/2014 2:27:35 PM
I mean just stop posting if you think you're arguing with 12 year olds because that just means you're arguing with people 1/3rd your age and it's just pathetic.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#18LooksLikeRainPosted 7/31/2014 2:30:03 PM
Horoto posted...
anstill3 posted...

There so steamed!! Lol

Were steamed, because you xbots are clamoring onto any news so you can have something positive, and they know this so theyre taking you for a ride.

Which in turn means to them its ok. Which it is not. I find it funny the biggest benefit to going digital to lost people is they DONT HAVE TO GET UP TO SWITCH THE DISK hahaha.

I would really love to see very in depth statistics about all the people who want to go digital. It would look something like this.

How old are you? 12
How much do you weigh? 420lbs
Can you ge off the couch to switch your discs? No
Does your mommy buy your games? Yes.

Very informative survey about all the digophiles.

You cant get all ea games a week before they come out. You get to try them a week before they. Ome out, for like what 2 hours? Thats early access.

YOU ONLY GET A 10% discount on new games. You still have to buy the game digitally. Thats still paying the same price for a physical copy.

So you pay 30 dollars a year for early access to ea games for 2 hours, only get a 10% discount, and get access to the old version of the game.

Sounds super.

Home sharing is the biggest reason I'm going digital. I also don't trade games in, so there's no reason to buy physical games.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#19godslayer61Posted 7/31/2014 2:31:39 PM
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#20crucialPosted 7/31/2014 2:32:25 PM
Was not going to get it right away but now I am just because,it's only pocket change anyways and its a much better deal then PS Now,who wants to rent a 3 dollar game for 4 hours?lol smfh.