EA subscription service don't buy it! No point in MS and gamers losing, EA wins!

#21HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 1:36:22 PM
Im not arguing with 12 year olds, im debating said topic. Im only trying to inform you guys that your being taken for a ride. Your future would be better off otherwise. What about the kids, who will protect the kids?

Sadly it is the older people who need protecting from the kids.
They dont know much about life, so theyre very naive and gullible. Unfortunately their parents dont teach them right from wrong, because their parents parents wronged them. Unfortunately these new generations are ruining america. Who the hell do you think voted for obama? The kiddies.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#22HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 1:39:22 PM
crucial posted...
Was not going to get it right away but now I am just because,it's only pocket change anyways and its a much better deal then PS Now,who wants to rent a 3 dollar game for 4 hours?lol smfh.

A lot of people are saying its bad too. Even people with a ps4.

Psnow, ea acess, xbox drm always online. Its all bad. At least sony is considering a subscription model. All digital from whoever it comes from IS BAD.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#23HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 3:16:04 PM
crucial posted...
Was not going to get it right away but now I am just because,it's only pocket change anyways and its a much better deal then PS Now,who wants to rent a 3 dollar game for 4 hours?lol smfh.

No one, which is hy it will change. However ea wont change crap with all you guys buying into this.
---
#24duces9killaPosted 7/31/2014 3:22:56 PM
The end of ea and microsoft is near deal with it
#25mhunterchumpPosted 7/31/2014 3:27:32 PM
godslayer61 posted...
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .

Lol, first off, EA and MS said when the service is out of beta you will be able to buy subscription code cards at retail so you won't need a credit card.

And secondly, have fun renting games on PSnow for $40-$50 for 90 day rentals:

http://kotaku.com/playstation-now-is-still-way-too-expensive-1614022375?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

PSnow is a joke right now.
---
PSN/Xbox One: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#26PoweredMilkManPosted 7/31/2014 3:45:53 PM
mhunterchump posted...
godslayer61 posted...
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .

Lol, first off, EA and MS said when the service is out of beta you will be able to buy subscription code cards at retail so you won't need a credit card.

http://kotaku.com/playstation-now-is-still-way-too-expensive-1614022375?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

But but but Sony isn't greedy like M$ they need to charge that much to make up for lost profits.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#27Reece504Posted 7/31/2014 3:46:45 PM
mhunterchump posted...
godslayer61 posted...

It really is they have some games on there that are 30 that are in stores for 15 to 12 bucks that you can keep forvevr let alone play for a few days
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#28iamdanthamanPosted 7/31/2014 3:59:18 PM
peter064 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
Hypothetical situation: Gamer has not upgraded to next gen yet. Gamer decides to buy next gen system. He buys an Xbox One and subscribes to EA access and gets 4 games(growing to more in the future) for $30. That is worth it for him.

Darkest Timeline: Same gamer decides instead to buy a PS4, and subscribes to PSNow for $50, but then has to pay more to actually play the games(which are all old games).

Which is a better deal?

Your hypothetical situation is stupid and you should feel bad because it makes no sense. Also actually learn what PS Now is and what PS+ is because, based on your situation, you clearly don't what each service is for.

My "stupid hypothetical situation" is a reality for most people who bought last-gen consoles. Most have not upgraded yet. If you are unable to comprehend it, I suggest you see a doctor immediately.

I am quite aware of the differences between PSNow and PS Plus. I am also aware of the total ripoff of a pricing structure that PSNow has, which most Sony fans seem to be blissfully ignorant of while extolling the virtues of Sony "wanting to make sure that gamers get the best value for their money". What an absolute joke.
---
All your base are belong to us
#29youngunner2123Posted 7/31/2014 4:19:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30youngunner2123Posted 7/31/2014 4:21:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]