I wonder if Naughty Dog fanbase would be okay if they went multiplat like Bungie

#1zerooo0Posted 7/31/2014 9:53:20 AM
Bungie going multiplat everybody, that isn't fanboys or trolls pretty much celebrated. Now I wonder what would happen if Naughty Dog went multiplat? Would the other side of the camp still welcome them with open arms or brand them as traitors? Makes for a really interesting scenario if you think about it.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Mindwipe77Posted 7/31/2014 9:56:04 AM
xbox fanboys would troll the ps board for months on end is what would happen, thankfully ND wil never make games for the one
---
Xbox has the worst fanboys in all of gaming
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 9:56:36 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
xbox fanboys would troll the ps board for months on end is what would happen, thankfully ND wil never make games for the one

Just like the PS Fanboys have been doing to the X1?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4TOhasNoRingPosted 7/31/2014 9:57:14 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

Dat sig... Lol your pathetic.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#5Mindwipe77Posted 7/31/2014 9:59:06 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

whats really pathetic is ppl like you that pretends only sony players troll here, while the ps board has its regular camp of xbox trolls, and not to mention most of you make more sony topics on here than MS topics and bash em daily, thats what is really pathetic ^^
---
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 10:00:45 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

whats really pathetic is ppl like you that pretends only sony players troll here, while the ps board has its regular camp of xbox trolls, and not to mention most of you make more sony topics on here than MS topics and bash em daily, thats what is really pathetic ^^

Guessing you belong on the "2 wrongs make a right" type side.

Also keep on topic. I know that might be hard for you to do.
---
#7ExempliGratiaPosted 7/31/2014 10:01:46 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

Little too invested in a plastic box I see.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#8Mindwipe77Posted 7/31/2014 10:03:34 AM
zero-

typical ms fan response^ comes after me after i was personally attacked but ignores the other guy, both of you are perfect examples of my sig, now to ignore you as you are a waste of my time
---
#9Mindwipe77Posted 7/31/2014 10:04:26 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Little too invested in a plastic box I see.

you just described 99% of this board ^^
---
#10EllesarienPosted 7/31/2014 10:04:38 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

Wow...I think you win the Irony award not for just the year but maybe ALL TIME here.

I guess..they would then be.....YOU.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.