I wonder if Naughty Dog fanbase would be okay if they went multiplat like Bungie

#51zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 3:08:38 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Bungie going multiplat everybody, that isn't fanboys or trolls pretty much celebrated. Now I wonder what would happen if Naughty Dog went multiplat? Would the other side of the camp still welcome them with open arms or brand them as traitors? Makes for a really interesting scenario if you think about it.

You're assuming that the "ND fan base" is unanimous? Also the only people that should care about exclusives are those who own multiple consoles because then we would now have 1 console that is useless. Anyone that is Playstation only should not really care. In fact as someone who liked TLoU I wished the Xbox only crowd had it available on their console.

I never did say they where, and I don't even mind criticism about Bungie going Multiplat as long as they have valid complaints, just that 90% of trolls and fanboys do not have valid complaints.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#52BDJaycePosted 7/31/2014 3:11:45 PM
zerooo0 posted...
BDJayce posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
xbox fanboys would troll the ps board for months on end is what would happen, thankfully ND wil never make games for the one

Just like the PS Fanboys have been doing to the X1?

and just like the xbox fanboys did to the PS3.

Honestly both sets of fanboys are awful representations of their console.

Tenzhi posted...
Who are Naughty Dog, again?

Oh only one of the biggest American brands today. They may not have a billion Halos but they are responsible for some great series like Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted, and The Last of Us.

Still butthurt I see about 06? Also why must say half of us, who probably never did pay attention to this stuff back then have to deal with ya crap? Have ya ever heard of the saying "2 wrongs don't make a right"? Get over it that some idiots trashed a piece of plastic. Ya are doing what Xbox fanboys did back then. Does that just make it right? Is that JUSTICE? To that I say no. I always see the excuse, but Xbox fanboys did it first alright but why do ya have to do it where everyone else that weren't involved have to deal with this crap? Again ya basically saying 2 wrongs make a right here.

Also Naughty Dog is not one of the biggest American brands today. That honor would go to Google, Coke, Wal-Mart, BP, Apple, Verizon, etc.

Okay let's be clear. Didn't get a PS3, have a owned a 360 since release, didn't get a PS4, and didn't get a Xbox One.

I'm not trashing the Xbox One and i'm not a playstation fanboy. I'm just stating facts and the fact is if either console has a slip like the PS3 did or the Xbox One has.. the other sides fanboys will jump on it without hesitation and troll up a storm.

Two wrongs don't make a right but hypocrisy isn't a fun thing either.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#53wavvvvesPosted 7/31/2014 3:12:05 PM
Why does everyone think xbox fans are mad about bungie? Halo isn't multi plat, that's what people were fans of. And all of the old people who made halo 1,2 and 3 joined 343 studios.
#54zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 3:13:01 PM
That's basically saying two wrongs make a right.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#55BDJaycePosted 7/31/2014 3:17:37 PM
zerooo0 posted...
That's basically saying two wrongs make a right.

No it's not. Cool your jets bro.

What i'm 'basically' saying is that both sides have horrible fanboys who love to troll. It's not right but it is a reality.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#56ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/31/2014 3:18:43 PM
zerooo0 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Bungie going multiplat everybody, that isn't fanboys or trolls pretty much celebrated. Now I wonder what would happen if Naughty Dog went multiplat? Would the other side of the camp still welcome them with open arms or brand them as traitors? Makes for a really interesting scenario if you think about it.

You're assuming that the "ND fan base" is unanimous? Also the only people that should care about exclusives are those who own multiple consoles because then we would now have 1 console that is useless. Anyone that is Playstation only should not really care. In fact as someone who liked TLoU I wished the Xbox only crowd had it available on their console.

I never did say they where, and I don't even mind criticism about Bungie going Multiplat as long as they have valid complaints, just that 90% of trolls and fanboys do not have valid complaints.

Well yeah, because they're trolls and fanboys
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#57duces9killaPosted 7/31/2014 4:17:44 PM
After microsoft destroyed a historic company known as rare I can see microsoft also destroying insomiac and any other company micorsoft touches
#58Reflex-ArcPosted 7/31/2014 4:24:08 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
zero-

typical ms fan response^ comes after me after i was personally attacked but ignores the other guy, both of you are perfect examples of my sig, now to ignore you as you are a waste of my time

They are taking up your valuable trolling time?

It always cracks me up when a regular user here, known for trolling the board, proclaims that they are going to place another user of that board on ignore.

Good stuff, Maynard.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#59Satchmo25Posted 7/31/2014 4:39:42 PM
wavvvves posted...
Why does everyone think xbox fans are mad about bungie? Halo isn't multi plat, that's what people were fans of. And all of the old people who made halo 1,2 and 3 joined 343 studios.

its only upset ponies saying that. None of the Halo fans care, we still get two games and they only get one. It's just them trying to project their frustrations on others
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#60miethaPosted 7/31/2014 5:43:46 PM
Hopefully they would make a better game than destiny...