Worldwide PS4 outselling X1 5 to 1, will EA X1 access turn that around?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Worldwide PS4 outselling X1 5 to 1, will EA X1 access turn that around?
1 year ago#1
Worldwide PS4 outselling X1 5 to 1, will EA X1 access turn that around? - Results (310 votes)
Yes, EA Xbox1 exclusive is SOOOO AWESOME, xbox 1 sales will catch up and beat PS4 easily
11.94% (37 votes)
Nope, even thogh EA Xbox1 seems cool, PS4 has sold 5 times the number of Xbox1, not going to be easy to catch up to that
30.32% (94 votes)
EA Xbox1 exclusive is lame and not cool, PS4 is just going to increase their lead further
57.74% (179 votes)
This poll is now closed.
vote nao

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=865208

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69760357

Worldwide PS4 sales is 5 times the amount of xbox 1 sales, whats up with that.....too many uninformed customers choosing the name brand of Sony instead of the cooler console that is xbox one?
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
1 year ago#2
Using links to message boards that link to message boards to try to prove your words is hilariously silly.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
1 year ago#3
Geist posted...
Using links to message boards that link to message boards to try to prove your words is hilariously silly.

neogaf is legit source, they even have passes for their writers at gaming events

and the gamefaqs link i posted is to show that there was an earlier topic bout 5 to 1 sales, but this new topic is a poll and includes how the sales will interact with the awesome EA exclusive
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
1 year ago#4
it's not going to change anything really unless you are the kind of person that wants a week early access to new games like Dragon age inquisition
1 year ago#5
xtacb posted...
Geist posted...

neogaf is legit source, they even have passes for their writers at gaming events

and the gamefaqs link i posted is to show that there was an earlier topic bout 5 to 1 sales, but this new topic is a poll and includes how the sales will interact with the awesome EA exclusive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Neogaf isn't a legit news site. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA holy crap that's hilarious.

Another Sony fanboy seeking reassurance on the Xbox Board gets dumped into the ignore list.
1 year ago#6
It is more like 3 to 1, at least in the 1st Quarter...

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/31/5954553/ps3-ps4-xbox-360-xbox-one-sony-microsoft-financial-results-2014
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
1 year ago#7
I think it depends on what percentage of PS4 is in the total.

PS3+PS4 total is three times XB360+XB1 total

If the PS4 percentage is 75% of the total, and the XB1 percentage is 50% of the total,then the PS4:XB1 ratio would be about 4.6:1. But nobody knows for sure.
1 year ago#8
Nobody cares but fanboys,cheerleaders and sheep,EA sells the most games and makes the most money so are they the best Publisher that makes the best games?what I thought sales mean nothing,look at Wii.
1 year ago#9
crucial posted...
Nobody cares but fanboys,cheerleaders and sheep,EA sells the most games and makes the most money so are they the best Publisher that makes the best games?what I thought sales mean nothing,look at Wii.

Activision/Blizzard says, word.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
1 year ago#10
It more like 6:1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Worldwide PS4 outselling X1 5 to 1, will EA X1 access turn that around?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived