Worldwide PS4 outselling X1 5 to 1, will EA X1 access turn that around?

#21PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 3:48:55 AM
Neogaf, really .... That's like linking gamefaqs boards to neogaf.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#22dnmtPosted 8/1/2014 3:58:40 AM
orestes1981 posted...
It is more like 3 to 1, at least in the 1st Quarter...

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/31/5954553/ps3-ps4-xbox-360-xbox-one-sony-microsoft-financial-results-2014

3 to 1 is still pretty damn terrible, lol.
#23Spetsnaz420Posted 8/1/2014 4:03:28 AM
Xerosnake90 posted...
Isn't ea notoriously known as one of the worst companies out there? How many people would subscribe to their service any more than the month a game comes out that they want.

Anyone who bothers to do the math would probably agree
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#24Miiri0Posted 8/1/2014 4:10:34 AM
dnmt posted...
orestes1981 posted...
It is more like 3 to 1, at least in the 1st Quarter...

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/31/5954553/ps3-ps4-xbox-360-xbox-one-sony-microsoft-financial-results-2014

3 to 1 is still pretty damn terrible, lol.

ps3+ps4 : 360+xbone = 3:1

ps4:xbone = 6:1 (likely)
#25FenriswolfPosted 8/1/2014 4:15:16 AM
HoIySilvergun posted...
CapnStanky posted...
xtacb posted...
Geist posted...
Using links to message boards that link to message boards to try to prove your words is hilariously silly.

neogaf is legit source, they even have passes for their writers at gaming events

and the gamefaqs link i posted is to show that there was an earlier topic bout 5 to 1 sales, but this new topic is a poll and includes how the sales will interact with the awesome EA exclusive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Neogaf isn't a legit news site. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA holy crap that's hilarious.

Another Sony fanboy seeking reassurance on the Xbox Board gets dumped into the ignore list.

Translation: HAHAHAHAhahahaha... It- it's funn... funny. I can make jokes about Neogaf to make myself feel bett- better about the fail... ure of my preci- prec- PRECIOUS XBOX ONE! IT'S MY PRECIOUS! LEAVE PRECIOUS ALONE!!!!

You're obvious butthurt enough to reply to not one, but two random comments.
---
Hello
#26fivepnt1Posted 8/1/2014 4:27:03 AM
CapnStanky posted...
xtacb posted...
Geist posted...
Using links to message boards that link to message boards to try to prove your words is hilariously silly.

neogaf is legit source, they even have passes for their writers at gaming events

and the gamefaqs link i posted is to show that there was an earlier topic bout 5 to 1 sales, but this new topic is a poll and includes how the sales will interact with the awesome EA exclusive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Neogaf isn't a legit news site. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA holy crap that's hilarious.

Another Sony fanboy seeking reassurance on the Xbox Board gets dumped into the ignore list.

How many ignore lists are you on Stanky? The irony, that is hilarious.
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
#27ChiliPupPosted 8/1/2014 8:08:34 AM
CapnStanky posted...
xtacb posted...
Geist posted...

True. Too bad the 5-to-1 is real though.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#28Gillian SeedPosted 8/1/2014 9:33:33 AM
5 to 1 doesn't seem possible. At least 4 million Xbox Ones have been sold. That would mean at least 20 million Playstation 4s have been sold. I'm not sure 20 million PS4s could even be produced this quickly.

I think the difference is closer to 3 to 1. Which is still a pretty big difference.
#29Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/1/2014 9:37:34 AM
But isnt the ps4 released currently in far more countries??
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#30SoftAssassinPosted 8/2/2014 12:28:19 PM
crucial posted...
Nobody cares but fanboys,cheerleaders and sheep,EA sells the most games and makes the most money so are they the best Publisher that makes the best games?what I thought sales mean nothing,look at Wii.
fanboys, cheerleaders and sheep? Surely you must be talking about your self because those 3 words describe you perfectly.