1001 Spikes...

#1vivalabuck92Posted 7/31/2014 12:36:58 PM
You all should buy it. That is all.

Seriously though, I haven't had this much fun and frustration with a game since Super Meat Boy. And there's a lot of content for $15 IMO. Still wondering why this has a 2.5 out 5 on the marketplace. Guess some people got too frustrated with it.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#2cheezedadadaPosted 7/31/2014 12:44:22 PM
A little off topic (since its not on Xbox One at the moment), but another rather difficult game that is well worth the money is Rogue Legacy. Bought it on the PC last year and played it for hours on end and then got it on PS4/Vita the other day. I would buy it again if it came to Xbox and I hope it does.

..and yeah, with 1001 spikes I could imagine people either voting it poorly because of frustration or they just look at the graphics and dislike it because of that. Game is pretty fun though. I like it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#3vivalabuck92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 12:46:36 PM
cheezedadada posted...
A little off topic (since its not on Xbox One at the moment), but another rather difficult game that is well worth the money is Rogue Legacy. Bought it on the PC last year and played it for hours on end and then got it on PS4/Vita the other day. I would buy it again if it came to Xbox and I hope it does.

..and yeah, with 1001 spikes I could imagine people either voting it poorly because of frustration or they just look at the graphics and dislike it because of that. Game is pretty fun though. I like it.

Heard a little bit about it but never checked it out. Plan on getting a PS4 later this year so I might check it out when I get it.
---
#4pPpPancakesPosted 7/31/2014 12:49:08 PM
I have 1001 Spikes on my PS Vita, and loved it to the point of collecting all of the trophies. There isn't much content that could persuade me to bother continuing to play the game, most are just character unlockables. It's still a solid platformer, a little on the easy side however.
#5_MrENigma_Posted 7/31/2014 12:49:10 PM
Wait, I thought it WAS on Xbox One. I thought it was only released in the US though. I'm still waiting on a European release.
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#6vivalabuck92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 12:52:12 PM
_MrENigma_ posted...
Wait, I thought it WAS on Xbox One. I thought it was only released in the US though. I'm still waiting on a European release.

Nah looks like it's just on PS4, Vita and PC. I think devs said something about it in an interview.
---
#7vivalabuck92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 12:53:50 PM
pPpPancakes posted...
I have 1001 Spikes on my PS Vita, and loved it to the point of collecting all of the trophies. There isn't much content that could persuade me to bother continuing to play the game, most are just character unlockables. It's still a solid platformer, a little on the easy side however.

I'm in progress right now. I'm probably going to have to replay to a certain point because one or two glitched and didn't unlock I'm guessing because Live was down.
---
#8_MrENigma_Posted 7/31/2014 12:57:19 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
_MrENigma_ posted...

Nah looks like it's just on PS4, Vita and PC. I think devs said something about it in an interview.

What the hell is this then?

http://majornelson.com/2014/06/10/1001-spikes-is-now-available-on-xbox-one/

Major Nelson telling super mega white lies? :-P
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#9vivalabuck92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 12:58:41 PM
_MrENigma_ posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
_MrENigma_ posted...

Oh I thought you were talking about Rogue Legacy. My bad. Yeah that's on almost all consoles I think.
---
#10cheezedadadaPosted 7/31/2014 12:58:58 PM
_MrENigma_ posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
_MrENigma_ posted...

The conversation is getting crossed haha.

1001 Spikes is available, but not Rogue Legacy. I think you are looking at my reply like I said the thread itself is off topic, but I was talking about my reply about Rogue Legacy. TC thought you were asking about that as a follow up so he said no to you as well.

Just an FYI
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.