Poll of the Day: EA and MICROSOFT subscription

#1Laylow12Posted 7/31/2014 11:51:53 AM
It sounds great, I've already signed up for the beta__________________________1.07% _______155

It's tempting, I might have to subscribe to it once it rolls out everywhere_______5.2%_________754

It's interesting, but I don't have an Xbox One to use it on____________________25.12%_______3640

It's not a good deal, I don't think it's worth the money______________________30.9%_______4477

It's awful, it just proves once again what a terrible company EA is____________37.7%_______5462

__________________________________________________________________TOTAL VOTES___14488

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/31/2014 11:57:33 AM
So.......
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3duericPosted 7/31/2014 11:58:58 AM
It's EA. These results would not be unexpected where it counts. In consumer's wallets.

The internet can have their fun, but the likelihood of people actually subscribing to EA's service is slim to none.

For one, there just aren't enough Xbox Ones out there to sustain this business model to begin with. And even if there were, not enough real people like EA.

Prediction.The service will be defunct after 1 year.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4snowboard340Posted 7/31/2014 12:02:36 PM
Missing the option: I think it's a good deal, but i'm not interested in it.
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/31/2014 12:06:36 PM
I don't see why this is such a big topic.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6EllesarienPosted 7/31/2014 12:10:35 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

Anything that even implies a positive for the X-1 will become a big topic due to the trolls we have on here. I don't understand why they care so much...but by God...they certainly do.

As far as this EA program goes...I am going to take the opinion of just one person : ME.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#7Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 12:12:43 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

Anything that even implies a positive for the X-1 will become a big topic due to the trolls we have on here. I don't understand why they care so much...but by God...they certainly do.

As far as this EA program goes...I am going to take the opinion of just one person : ME.

It's not a positive though, it's another negative by a wide margin according to the poll. It's like Microsoft enjoys shooting themselves in the foot, over and over again. Smh

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8kennyynnooPosted 7/31/2014 12:15:01 PM
I'd be curious if every system had it as an option how the vote would go.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#9pnut3844Posted 7/31/2014 12:15:37 PM
Oh yay, yet another EA topic. This service is no big deal, are you guys really clamoring that bad for any new news for the Xbox one?
#10duericPosted 7/31/2014 12:17:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...

It's not a positive though, it's another negative by a wide margin according to the poll. It's like Microsoft enjoys shooting themselves in the foot, over and over again. Smh

In fairness, Bill Gates has donated over $28 Billion dollars to charity.

So sure, MS sucks at videogames and internet wars right now, but they're people win at life.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member