Poll of the Day: EA and MICROSOFT subscription

#41SoulTrapperPosted 7/31/2014 1:36:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42SoulTrapperPosted 7/31/2014 1:49:38 PM
Haha, you lied about never attacking people or defending the xbox one. I simply searched for evidence of the contrary and stumbled upon that little thing.

It's funny how hard you try and deflect to make a petition against your trolling seem like an issue with me.

Face it: you're a troll.
You trolled the ps3 board for years and now when your favorite console is on the other end, you're on the defense.

I do admire your persistence, though. 9 years of trolling is quite something.

http://www.petitiononline.com/8ishjdgi/petition.html
#43IroncondorzPosted 7/31/2014 2:16:08 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
charging montly for access to demos and year old sports games is kind of greedy.

Heck, they already put those demos out for free mostly now, and the sports games are literally abandonare, so it's free for them to give them away, only 2nd hand sales appear which dont generate them profit after a year.

dueric posted...
In fairness, Bill Gates has donated over $28 Billion dollars to charity.

you realize that the write off for his donations meant he saved 35 billion in taxes overall, making it a profit move, not a charity donation, right?

How the heck do you "write off" 28 Billion from your taxes and save 35 Billion? So you are saying people can just give money to charity and the government will give you all of your money back plus 25%? Why isn't every person in America doing this?
#44duericPosted 7/31/2014 2:29:35 PM
Ironcondorz posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
charging montly for access to demos and year old sports games is kind of greedy.

Heck, they already put those demos out for free mostly now, and the sports games are literally abandonare, so it's free for them to give them away, only 2nd hand sales appear which dont generate them profit after a year.

dueric posted...

you realize that the write off for his donations meant he saved 35 billion in taxes overall, making it a profit move, not a charity donation, right?

How the heck do you "write off" 28 Billion from your taxes and save 35 Billion? So you are saying people can just give money to charity and the government will give you all of your money back plus 25%? Why isn't every person in America doing this?

He made it up, dude. That's the only way you could possibly make someone who donates $28 Billion look bad.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#45IroncondorzPosted 7/31/2014 2:46:49 PM
dueric posted...
Ironcondorz posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

dueric posted...

He made it up, dude. That's the only way you could possibly make someone who donates $28 Billion look bad.

Well obviously. Otherwise Bill Gates has found a real life infinite money loophole in out tax system.

Donate 28B get 35B back
Donate the 35B get 43.75B back
Donate the 43.75B get 54.69B back
Infinite money FOREVER!!!

Sure Bill Gates is making money but the charities are also making infinite money! How can you hate the guy when everyone else just greedily goes to work, sells products, makes video games, etc.. and keeps all of that money for themselves?
#46sassynipplesPosted 7/31/2014 2:50:14 PM
Ridiculous how the more and more good things happening for the xbox brings the competition crying like it's the worst things ever. Well guess wat you chose your system so go to it.
#47MrImpatient35Posted 7/31/2014 3:06:41 PM
snowboard340 posted...
Missing the option: I think it's a good deal, but i'm not interested in it.

I think it's a GREAT deal. $30 for a year?! I'm definitely gonna sign up when they have more games available for it.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."