Sell me an Xbox One.

#21ExempliGratiaPosted 7/31/2014 2:06:07 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
redditon4chan posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
I chose not to be a part of that community.

You spend an awful lot of time here, however.

I meant the "Xbox One owner community", obviously.

What happened to those 4 bricked Xbox one's your friends had?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#22methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 2:07:32 PM
What exactly is Snap? I have looked into it a bit but since I have had little hands on time with the X1, I am not entirely sure what benefits or use it has for gaming or media.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#23MetroidFan9999Posted 7/31/2014 2:09:15 PM
It's like multitasking on the same screen, you can, for example, snap a internet browsing session on the side while you game...or even watch TV I guess.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#24crucialPosted 7/31/2014 2:09:17 PM
SSO
Halo MCC
Forza
Gears of War
Halo 5
Crackdown
QB
Dead Rising series
Fable
KI
Ori
Phantom Dust
Scalebound
Better controller imo
Better online
Dedicated servers
Voice commands if you have kinect
Snap features
Twitch
NFL sunday ticket

Those are just a few but you will want both consoles because PS4 is a great console as well its just X1 is getting all the exclusives this year while PS4 will get them next year.
#25Wii_TruthPosted 7/31/2014 2:11:37 PM
No.
---
Nintendo is doomed so hard they went out of business 5 years ago!-TheCajun88
#26methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 2:14:26 PM
So with Snap could I play a game and watch TV at the same time? If so that is pretty cool.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#27MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/31/2014 2:15:29 PM
TC, two words...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE!!!!

Another two words...

BAYYYYYYY-BEEEEEE!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#28methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 9:26:01 PM
I have another question, on the XBox One can you start playing a game before it is fully downloaded like you can on the PS4? I buy mostly digital so I love this feature on the PS4, so if I bought say Forza 5 digitally on the store do I need to fully download before playing it or can I jump into it once a certain amount of the game has been downloaded?
---
#29Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/31/2014 9:30:22 PM
http://www.salespodder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wolfofwallst-sell-me-this-pen-nzl.jpg
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#30coldwinePosted 7/31/2014 11:35:31 PM
I am in Nigeria, but I hope you trust me enough to send a box full of American currency. When it has been meticulously counted by my wife and her brothers and sisters (usually within one week) I will carefully pack your console and send it to you. If you are concerned by the Ebola virus, I suspect that it will not survive the trip. However you might want to boil your hands for 3 minutes after opening the package.

As for the reason to buy an Xbox, it's all about the games. If there's enough to keep you busy now and in the near future, buy the console. If there is not, please send me the money anyway and include a goat, I keep eating mine.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange