Interested on the Xbox One more than the ps4

#1Flamer_BluePosted 7/31/2014 1:17:52 PM
I'd rather have forza than gran turismo and this comes from a former gt fan.
Should I get the kinect version or just the 399 version?
---
PSN: Malakius
#2DJ break beatsPosted 7/31/2014 1:19:35 PM
Get the Flaming version minus the XB1 and some KY.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#3orestes1981Posted 7/31/2014 1:27:00 PM
For every one of you that is interested in the Xbox One, there is (at least) three more people that are interested in the PS4.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#4duericPosted 7/31/2014 1:27:33 PM
orestes1981 posted...
For every one of you that is interested in the Xbox One, there is (at least) three more people that are interested in the PS4.

Shame there's more unemployed PS4 people out there.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5Satchmo25Posted 7/31/2014 1:29:08 PM
orestes1981 posted...

mmmm all that sweet sweet reassurance :)
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#6Satchmo25Posted 7/31/2014 1:30:47 PM
Nice bait topic TC, already got a nibble on post 3
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#7SwiftXZPosted 7/31/2014 1:31:33 PM
Flamer_Blue posted...
I'd rather have forza than gran turismo and this comes from a former gt fan.
Should I get the kinect version or just the 399 version?

I'm pretty sure if you decide to pick up a kinect later on it'll be more expensive in the long run (unless you try ebay maybe). I wasn't really interested in Kinect when I got my x1 but I've come around to enjoying it, I say if you have the extra cash to shell out go ahead and get it bundled with the system.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#8MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/31/2014 1:31:34 PM
Flamer_Blue posted...
Interested on the Xbox One more than the ps4

And you should be. It's the only real next gen system with amazing graphics, resolution, and frame rate. And highly anticipated, and innovative, industry changing exclusives like...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE!!! BAE-BEEEEIIIII!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#9raingamer011Posted 7/31/2014 2:36:24 PM
Just get the $399 Version
#10orestes1981Posted 7/31/2014 3:15:06 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
orestes1981 posted...

mmmm all that sweet sweet reassurance :)

Nothing wrong with stating the PS4 is tripling the Xbox One in market penetration. Considering game companies like to make money, and their games have a much higher chance of making a profit on the PS4, the only reassurance anyone needs is to think that the Xbox One will actually be a driving force in the industry instead of a hanger-on.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher