Interested on the Xbox One more than the ps4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Interested on the Xbox One more than the ps4
11 months ago#11
get the kinect version if you plan on using the kinect alot like i do, if you dont plan on using the kinect alot get the 399 version
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
11 months ago#12
Satchmo25 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
For every one of you that is interested in the Xbox One, there is (at least) three more people that are interested in the PS4.

mmmm all that sweet sweet reassurance :)

lol the reassurance lately is just delectable! I don't even want dinner tonight. I'm full lol.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
11 months ago#13
Only get the kinect if you really want the voice features. Otherwise, devs are going to tap into that extra power, and make games not using kinect. So only buy Kinect for NON-game related wants and desires.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
11 months ago#14
dueric posted...
orestes1981 posted...
For every one of you that is interested in the Xbox One, there is (at least) three more people that are interested in the PS4.

Shame there's more unemployed PS4 people out there.

This was one of the lamest insults on top of an already lame fanboy comment. At least throw out a jo mama or something.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
11 months ago#15
orestes1981 posted...

so much salt
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
11 months ago#16
Flamer_Blue posted...
I'd rather have forza than gran turismo and this comes from a former gt fan.
Should I get the kinect version or just the 399 version?

If your a Sim-Racing fan I'd suggest the Kinect version. The Kinect is to me a must for this system. It makes everything very simple and the "Xbox record that" feature is great. If you want to get the most out of your race's and feel as immersed as possible, the Kinect lets you look into a turn, it sounds simple and maybe even pointless... till you use it. It just feel's natural to look into the turn and having your avatar's head movie with yours is pretty damn cool. So yeah, it all depends on how much you want to feel like your driving that car. Have fun with forza man. There should be a update that has Nurburgring, if not its a free download. Best track in the game by far.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
11 months ago#17
Flamer_Blue posted...
I'd rather have forza than gran turismo and this comes from a former gt fan.
Should I get the kinect version or just the 399 version?

The ONLY use for the kinect are voice commands, which are, surprisingly, very useful. It is not, however, for gaming if you are over the age of 4, and it's questionable then.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Interested on the Xbox One more than the ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived