EA hub is not good why xbox why add it and force us to use a credit card ?

#1godslayer61Posted 7/31/2014 2:30:03 PM
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#2POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/31/2014 2:31:29 PM
These topics are getting rediculous. ..
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 7/31/2014 2:31:32 PM
godslayer61 posted...
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .

Why on earth would you expect to use your MS credit on a third party subscription? You can use it for Netflix or Hulu. Why would this be any different?
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#4KID VIDPosted 7/31/2014 3:29:37 PM
"Reassurance topic."

Am I doing it right, guys?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD