PS4 has the top hardware, Wii U has the top exclusives, Microsoft has the top..?

#141squidney2k1Posted 8/1/2014 10:45:32 PM
Wii U would have the top exclusives if they were actually out.

1. PS4 - top sales, best bang for your buck, "1080p" blah blah blah
2. Xbox One - best features, best UI, best exclusives
3. Wii U - best controller....yes, I love the gamepad and it's screen-in-my-hand playability
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#142Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 11:17:53 PM
squidney2k1 posted...
Wii U would have the top exclusives if they were actually out.

1. PS4 - top sales, best bang for your buck, "1080p" blah blah blah
2. Xbox One - best features, best UI, best exclusives
3. Wii U - best controller....yes, I love the gamepad and it's screen-in-my-hand playability

My problem with wii u is and I say again having own one
Not to many games utlize the gamepad in a unique way most games use it as a menu or inventory or off screen p[lay thats about it. Some go as far as draw gestures. To me zombiu a launch game is the only game that really uses it in a good innovative way. I saw the fatal frame trailer if it doesn't use the gamepad as the camera obscure im going to shoot my tv.

I think xbox one has the best controller (like the rumble triggers and feel in my hand)
The gamepad would tire my arms when playing for long periods of time and when i rest it on my lap my fingers would feel stiff from the triggers its such a wide controller. Gamepad off screen play is really the only thing going for it.

As far as games the waiting is grueling all the games you expect and want are taking forever to come out and the third party support is about 0 at this point.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#143Megamushroom666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 1:08:29 AM
Reece504 posted...
Megamushroom666 posted...
Alright so 360 had a full year headstart but still didn't come out on top, so why do you expect Wii U to come out on top just because it had a full year headstart? Double standard.

The difference is 360 was ahead from launch to 2012

Wrong. Wii was released a full year after 360 and still outsold it big time, 101 million to 83 million.
---
Snackeroo.com
#144Spetsnaz420Posted 8/2/2014 1:15:20 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Umm....the best online service? The best social experience, for those who have friends? lol then again, I don't know if PSN is still gimped like it was on ps3.

Oh don't worry... We're used to you opening your mouth and removing all doubt
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#145SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 1:24:05 AM
To put this topic to rest X1 has the best online service. Dedicated servers for EVERY GAME.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#146RogueStatus28Posted 8/2/2014 7:15:03 PM(edited)
RogueStatus28 posted...
Who has the best exclusives between the Wii U and Xbox One is debatable, but for me it's:

Wii U= #1… The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Xenoblade X, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Captain Toad, and Fast Racing Neo (Star Fox confirmed)

Xbox One= #2… Halo 5G, the Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Crackdown, Ori and the Blind Forest, Phantom Dust, Dark Dreams Don't Die, Psycho-Pass, and Chaos; Child (Gears confirmed)

PS4= definitely last… Uncharted, the Order, Bloodborne, DriveClub, Deep Down, Let it Die, Rime, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, and N++

Bump. While the Wii U has the best exclusives, Xbox has the best overall game selection multi-platform games included. Not to mention the Chief Collection, Sunset Ov, Ori, and D4 are all coming this year alongside Horizon 2 (also on 360) and Project Spark (also on PC).
#147kyncaniPosted 8/3/2014 6:24:29 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
To put this topic to rest X1 has the best online service. Dedicated servers for EVERY GAME.

Must be why it took hours to install Ryse on Xbox One, with the physical disk and a 10 GB online patch.
It was so bad I had to put the Xbox One offline and redo the installation.

Meanwhile, the VERY SAME DAY, I bought Need For Speed at a 50% discount on PS4 from my phone, ordered my PS4 to download it while I was coming home and it was ready to play long before a Xbox One could even be installed.

And that's before even considering the incredibly crappy Xbox One online store.

The only thing Xbox One has is that they've removed some design decisions from the console.
It could have been worse.

Oh, and by the way, on that "dedicated servers for every game" point.
Need For Speed does not have dedicated servers on Xbox One either.
That's on top on being a weaker version at a much higher price and with a smaller online community.
A weak version and small online I can deal with. But then I have to pay more for that crap ?
#148TheGam3925Posted 8/3/2014 6:25:49 AM
Xbone has Fighter Within, PlayStation doesn't.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what PlayStation doesn't have lol.