PS4 has the top hardware, Wii U has the top exclusives, Microsoft has the top..?

#51Rafficus_IIIPosted 7/31/2014 6:54:29 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
What would you say is Xbox One's unique strength this gen?

Your title is highly opinionated and not based on fact.
PC has the best hardware. Not the Playstation 4.

If Wii-U's exclusives were certainly the best, there would be one sitting in my room, and my friends in real life and online life would own them as well; they do not, nor do I. It has good games, but to say it has the best is subjective because it's based on personal preference. I know very little people outside of the online community who actually care for the Wii U.

Of course PC will always have the best hardware, because you can upgrade components all the time. But this discussion is about home consoles and as of now, PS4 has the top hardware and that's a fact.

Similarly, Wii U objectively has the best exclusives out of the 3 current consoles in terms of quality and quantity. As a group of exclusives, Wii U games have a higher metacritic score than those on PS4 and X1 and that's a fact.

Then you should be more clear when addressing what all you are judging. Yes, the PS4 has more raw power, raw power that not many outside of the hardcore group can distinguish. Even then, the gap between the Xbox One and PS4 is narrowing. Not to mention, Xbox continually improves it's console and already better software and online services, while Sony is constantly do stability updates.

On to your next point: You miss the point, silly fanboy. Games are subjectively judged like many forms of media. There are numerous games I've seen over the years who have been bombed on metacritic by trolls and fanboys. So, I don't believe in using that as a proper gauge. The only person's opinion that matters on what is best and what is not is that of my own. You Even then, it's opinion. But you still seem to think your opinion is fact, which is why you are a fanboy. Like I have said, no one outside of internet strangers have every said anything positive or intriguing enough for me to consider buying a Wii U. The games look great, but not worth the investment.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#52Terzian313Posted 7/31/2014 6:57:20 PM
Hi all I just want to point out that not a single person had a legitimate answer to OPs question.

"Games" huh?

...like which?

I don't own an XB1 what games should I be jealous of?
---
GT: Crimson 1ce - PSN: Felloxx - Steam: is for PC amateurs
#53recollectmusicPosted 7/31/2014 6:57:32 PM
As far as I'm concerned, nothing. But yeah, some people like the Xbox's exclusives, even if they aren't universally accepted as particularly good (minus Halo). Some people like the controller, and the online, too. But I preview free online and Nintendo/Sony controllers myself. :P
---
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025
#54duericPosted 7/31/2014 6:58:24 PM
I think Xbox Live still kills PSN, but that's clearly a personal preference thing. Still, it's why I didn't get a PS4.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#55Megamushroom666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:03:52 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
On to your next point: You miss the point, silly fanboy. Games are subjectively judged like many forms of media. There are numerous games I've seen over the years who have been bombed on metacritic by trolls and fanboys. So, I don't believe in using that as a proper gauge. The only person's opinion that matters on what is best and what is not is that of my own. You Even then, it's opinion. But you still seem to think your opinion is fact, which is why you are a fanboy. Like I have said, no one outside of internet strangers have every said anything positive or intriguing enough for me to consider buying a Wii U. The games look great, but not worth the investment.

No, you're missing the point. Metacritic aggregates the opinions of the entire professional game reviewing community, so those scores do in fact hold some weight, despite you thinking that they don't mean anything at all. Your opinion that Wii U games aren't worth the investment is based on what? Pure fanboyism and that's it.

So once again, Wii U exclusives are factually scored higher than their PS4 and X1 counterparts, and this is based on the gaming community's receptions. Disregarding this is just being an ignorant fanboy.
---
Snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#56Rafficus_IIIPosted 7/31/2014 7:10:42 PM
Rafficus_III posted...

No, you're missing the point. Metacritic aggregates the opinions of the entire professional game reviewing community, so those scores do in fact hold some weight, despite you thinking that they don't mean anything at all. Your opinion that Wii U games aren't worth the investment is based on what? Pure fanboyism and that's it.

So once again, Wii U exclusives are factually scored higher than their PS4 and X1 counterparts, and this is based on the gaming community's receptions. Disregarding this is just being an ignorant fanboy.

And that's why Nintendo posted a $97 million loss? The games were just so good, people were too in awe to buy them? Like I have said multiple times, I formulate my own opinions based on my own experience, not what I'm told to think. And Nintendo didn't impress me. Sony on the other hand has.

You come on to a Xbox board, trolling around about why the other two are better than Xbox, and then you get upset when someone says they have no interest on dated franchises. You're arrogant, ignorant to your own console's shortcomings, and a troll.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#57TheGam3925Posted 7/31/2014 7:21:21 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I was going to say MICROSOFT has the best "cloud" but shes been running rough ever since launch day. PSN is far more reliable and faster on downloads and PSN+ is much better than GWG.

I really don't know what's going on. XBL has been down a few times now within a week.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#58RadarPosted 7/31/2014 7:22:23 PM
I own a Wii, still have it hooked up, but I learned that their Exclusives were going to be the same 4 or 5 franchises with the same games coming out, it's hard to get excited.

The WiiU gives this interesting way to play, but then just shovels the same stuff.The best Nintendo exclusives I've played on the Wii were ones that Nintendo had little control over.

The only thing wrong with the Xbox is poor PR management. They French Aristocracy-ed us and are now dealing with the backlash.
---
{missing_var_sig}
#59jrr18Posted 7/31/2014 7:29:47 PM
really the wiiU has the top exclusivs? shame 9/10 games worth playing are third party and not on the wiiu also if I want to play smashbros or Mario i'll dig out the n64
---
upjumped console peasant
PSN/steam jrr101
#60swatkiller546Posted 7/31/2014 7:32:26 PM
EA access
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"