so saves aremt backed up over the cloud or anything right?

#1googlerPosted 7/31/2014 4:24:04 PM
Just got my box back from repair and got a new system and am in the middle of re-d'loading everything. Do I have to start all over for everything?
#2squarex8264Posted 7/31/2014 4:26:24 PM
All your saves are backed up to the cloud automatically. So after you get your Xbox from repairs, you'll have all your saves synced down from the cloud as long as you have an internet connection.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#3FernieODSTPosted 7/31/2014 4:26:44 PM
I feel there is some form of Irony linked between your username and your thread.
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#4johnnykevPosted 7/31/2014 4:57:59 PM
FernieODST posted...
I feel there is some form of Irony linked between your username and your thread.

So much so.
---
---
GT and PSN: johnnykev
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 7/31/2014 5:29:07 PM
FernieODST posted...

He's a novelty account. Literally all of his posts are questions that are easily answered with google.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#6googler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 10:58:25 PM
But I'm too lazy to look. Good to know I don't have to start over guacamelee and CoD because I don't think I could do it
#7pnut3844Posted 7/31/2014 11:02:27 PM
googler posted...
But I'm too lazy to look. Good to know I don't have to start over guacamelee and CoD because I don't think I could do it

Hey I don't blame you, I wouldn't wanna start guacamelee over either. I couldn't even finish it once, I wouldn't wish second play through of that crap on anyone.
#8googler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 2:17:02 PM
Is every game backed up? I'm put titanfall on and while my burn cards and loadouts are as they were but I can't replay any campaign levels despite having beaten both campaigns